WTB: whisper lid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: whisper lid

i know nobody sells them new anymore and i know they come up every now and then....but if anybody knows/has a good whisper lid for sale, i'm in the market.
    thanks.

Re: WTB: whisper lid

The last one I have seen for sale was the one I bought, probably a year ago. Idk if you are a member on FTV6 or not, but maybe keep an eye out over there too.
    Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Originally posted by flamingchicken View Post
      The last one I have seen for sale was the one I bought, probably a year ago. Idk if you are a member on FTV6 or not, but maybe keep an eye out over there too.
      i have a whisper lid im willing to part with. it needs to be sealed as it has a couple cracks. but i would let it go. im looking for the high flow k&n intake. whats it worth to you?

Comment

Originally posted by kdm212 View Post
        i have a whisper lid im willing to part with. it needs to be sealed as it has a couple cracks. but i would let it go. im looking for the high flow k&n intake. whats it worth to you?

I have a used high flow K&N cold air intake kit in great shape. Only like 5 months of use. PM me if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by vargasjc View Post
          I have a used high flow K&N cold air intake kit in great shape. Only like 5 months of use. PM me if interested.
          pm sent!

Comment

Originally posted by flamingchicken View Post
            I actually bought one from a member just a few months ago. They show up every few months. Looked brand new.

The lid complimented my magnaflow exhaust wonderfully, the car sounds much throatier.

Comment

i know they don't sell them any more but i just modified my stock lid. all i did was get some pliers and broke off those ribits running across the stock lid , and what was left i just sanded down until it was completely smooth.

Comment

purchased a whisper lid awhile back. no longer in the market. thanks.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X