Wont low mile engine!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wont low mile engine!!!!

so what low mile engine do you have it has to be abel to go in a 98 camaro and if it has a few more miles on it as long as it is solid i will consider it

Re: Wont low mile engine!!!!

Look around local salvage yards for 3800 series 3 engines. I got mine with 11k on the odo for $950 out of an 08 buick lucern.
    Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

i was maybe looking to see if someone on here had a nice rebuilt one but i will look around

Comment

5.3 and 6.0 truck motors go for 500-900 just grab one of those complete, find a k member, go v8 lol.

try ebay and CL

Comment

i would but i dont want to fool with the wireing and all but my little v6 has a plus if i go v8 my rear end would have no trouble because i have a 10 bolt

Comment

I have a short block with 50k miles on it, also the heads from that engine, shipping is challenging... but if you're interested PM me

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X