cam swap parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cam swap parts

Going to be doing the gt2 swap here in the next couple months, i am in need of a set of oer lifters, gaskets, hp tuners, and 180° thermostat.

If you have any of those things, lemme know. Thanks, Kyle.
    Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Re: cam swap parts

I also am in need of any nitrous stuff that anyone has.
    Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

I have some Comp .105 pushrods for $90 shipped. Stock 7.05 long.

Also have 2 new NX nitrous solenoids.
      Last edited by ssms5411; 03-21-2012, 07:55 PM.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Are the pushrods lighter than stock? Or at least the same weight?

When the first comes around I'll probably pick those up, along with the solenoids.
        Team NoVa

Comment

If you dont have the cam, I have a brand new GT2 for sale if your interested.
          3M MAFIA
          ________
          | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
          Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
          sigpic

Comment

I already have the cam, rockers, bolts, and the desire to get er done.
            Team NoVa

Comment

Well, good luck mang!
              3M MAFIA
              ________
              | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
              Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks bud. I am trying to get it done soon, right now the lower intake gasket is leaking, so I would like to get it done sooner than later.
                Team NoVa

Comment

Originally posted by flamingchicken View Post
                  Are the pushrods lighter than stock? Or at least the same weight?

When the first comes around I'll probably pick those up, along with the solenoids.
                  Pushrods are beefier than stock, its the ones I'm using in miine right now.
                  08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                  96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Yeah...i get that, i am worried about weight. Do they weigh more...
                    Team NoVa

Comment

Never weighed them but I'm sure its more do to their thickness.

Comment

Im trying to keep valve train as light as possible. I may go with the .080 thick ones, and if i cant find a complete nitrous kit i'll get those solenoids off you, amd piece a kit together.
                        Team NoVa

Comment

Sounds good, I wouldn't go too thin on the pushrods, my light weight pushrods came out bent after 3 years driving with them, got them from Intense at the time.

Comment

3 years is longer than i have ever driven my car at one time without having to tear it apart anyways.
                            Team NoVa

Comment

I have a 160 deg thermostat, and I also have some low mileage heads (50k miles) with brand new comp cam 918 springs installed. PM me an offer if you're interested. The heads were only run for a few startups with the springs installed.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X