WTB Stock 98-02 headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Stock 98-02 headlights

Ive got a pair of 98-02 black halos (ring doesnt up and theres a bit of wear and tear) thatd id be willing to trade right up or trade + cash :)
    Robby
    2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
    sigpic

Re: WTB Stock 98-02 headlights

I have a pair I was going to use on mine retro fit but it looks like I won't be getting to them. They are hazed , so could use some cleaning.$20 plus shipping.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Oh cool man, could u send me a few pictures? Im thinking about taking your offer. How are the weather strippings?
      Robby

sigpic

Comment

I'll check them out and post some pics.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Cool sooner the better cause I'm
          Shopping around and I'd be glad to take these for 20$
          Robby

sigpic

Comment

weather stripping is coming off on 1 of them. maybe some glue would work.
            Attached Files

Comment

I'll take them, how much for shipping to 53217?
              Robby

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RPDRed6 View Post
                I'll take them, how much for shipping to 53217?
                I'll stop by the UPS store tomorrow and PM you with the shipping price. Can you give me your addy so its the exact shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                  I'll stop by the UPS store tomorrow and PM you with the shipping price. Can you give me your addy so its the exact shipping.
                  lemme know how much shipping is if you dont mind. i gotta unload a set and am curious!
                  Dave:
                  00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
                  97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by dmw319 View Post
                    lemme know how much shipping is if you dont mind. i gotta unload a set and am curious!
                    From AZ to his addy, it was $25 which includes a box and packaging.

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                      From AZ to his addy, it was $25 which includes a box and packaging.
                      appreciate it!
                      Dave:
                      00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
                      97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X