Pulled engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulled engine

so i am just wonting to know if anyone has a 3.8 engine for a camaro that you pulled and put aside that you will get rid of.i would love it to be a 98 with low miles

Re: Pulled engine

ps i live near Charlotte nc so anyone one with in a reasonable distance reply

Comment

I have one for a 1996 Camaro, I'm about 4 hours south of ya. Shoot me a PM, I'm parting out the entire car.
      Attached Files

Comment

I have one. Its form my 01 Firebird and it has 82k miles on it and the 60e tranny. It has never leaked anything and always started up on Q and ran perfect. Ive kept up the normal stuff on it and only have had to replace the TB and Alt. It has a Comp GT cam, NGK plugs,MSD wires, MSD coil packs ZZP TB spacer, LS6 yelow springs, Comp pushrods other valvetrain pieces. It made 206/200 at thw wheels through the CIA headers, deleted cat, and Borla catback that I had before my LS/80 swap. Id like to get 800 for it with the wiring harness and ECU that is already tuned for the mods. If interested let me know. You can call or text me at 304-634-9285
        Last edited by Firehawk N Wv; 10-11-2011, 03:56 AM.
        01\'Y87 Firebird:Gt1 cam,Vig.3000 stall
        AR stage 3 heads/intakes to be installed
        www.cardomain.com/id/firehawknwv
        www.vaperz.com
        PEWTER MAFIA/ Kristen's "PEWTER MAFIA KING"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X