looking for t-top holders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for t-top holders

for a 02 firebird. Mine got busted up in the accident and need to be replaced. If anyone has a set there looking to sell let me know please. I would like to have them in charcoal.

Thanks all!

Re: looking for t-top holders

or if anyone would know (other than ebay) where to buy a set please if you could give the site that would be great!

Comment

How much are you looking to spend on a set? I'm in the process of doing a t-top conversion, but I'm not sure yet if I want to install the holders into my car or not... you could make my mind up for me... lol
      Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
      Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

lol hey T-mil how much you looking to get? Are they charcoal in color?

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/93-02...Q5fAccessories

went on ebay to find a price I could offer you and found these... and honestly I don't think I'd sell mine for cheaper than this, so there ya go!! lol

edit: just read above that you said other than ebay... let me take a look at them tomorrow and I'll get ya some pictures and a price... I think the ones I have are gray, not charcoal... but I'll let you decide once you see them
          Last edited by T-Mill; 04-02-2010, 12:50 AM.
          Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
          Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

lol funny you just found the same ones that I asked the guy if he would accept check or money order lol

Thanks again T-mill

Comment

But just of curiosity, are the ones you have new or used? Also are they in the charcoal color? If you want to sell them how much are you looking to sell them for? I ask just in case this guy says he want's pay-pal only

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X