Crankshaft??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crankshaft??

I'm looking for a crank that doesn't need re-ground (with or without bearings), from an L36,L67,L32. PM me or reply to this thread.
    Just a v6 with a few mods, no big plans :bs:

sigpic

Re: Crankshaft??

i have one, i believe it would be good without turning. Its still in an engine i have. i can pull it sometime next week and get some pics for you if you would like?
    Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Same here. My Cranks is out of a 150k engine. what is your budget.

Comment

Originally posted by flamingchicken View Post
        i have one, i believe it would be good without turning. Its still in an engine i have. i can pull it sometime next week and get some pics for you if you would like?
        Pics would be great, its incredibly important that it doesn't need turn and that it has never been re ground. What vehicle is it coming out of?

Originally posted by thedetailman View Post
        Same here. My Cranks is out of a 150k engine. what is your budget.
        Not sure of my budget right now. I get paid on tuesday. What vehicle is it coming out of? What part of Ohio you from?

Its really important that the crank is in perfect condition, it will be used in a turbo application. So it has to be perfect.

sigpic

Comment

its coming from a rebuilt 3800II. I'm from just north of ohio actually. small town called jonesville(michigan). pm me if your interested.

Comment

I might be, we will see after the holidays, the parents said they may get me one for christmas so we'll see and I'll let you know

sigpic

Comment

ill get mine pulled out and let you know.
              Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

just let me know which one you want.

ill send you pics and show you. (now jsut to let you know NO USED crankshaft is going to BE NEW.(used ones will always have rotational marks) EVERY crank always "breaks in" theres a difference between a PERFECT used crankshaft and a new one. just to let you know.

Comment

I know i wont get a used crank thats new, by perfect I'm referring to a crank that when checked with a mic is off my less than ten thousands all around. Pics are appreciated.

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X