wtb: the 2 bolts that mounts lift bracket for coils - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wtb: the 2 bolts that mounts lift bracket for coils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtb: the 2 bolts that mounts lift bracket for coils

as stated, thanks to help from some members i finally found out where my coil lift bracket bolts behind the valve cover, but both bolts are missing, and i cant seem to find the size of em

if anyone has some spares ill buy em

thanks

Re: wtb: the 2 bolts that mounts lift bracket for coils

noone has a parts car they can pull these from? ive h checked my junkyards with no luck! >:( and i cant find a part number on the only microfinch i found
    and stupid local dealer parts guy is a moron!

Comment

Checkout www.compnine.com They have the biggest collection of GM parts diagrams and part numbers I have ever seen. Once you have the part numbers, go to www.newgmparts.com (they are the cheapest gm parts seller I have found).

Comment

If you can't find what you need on those sites, let me know. I've got a couple parts cars.

Comment

i apperciate that link very much i found the bolts!!! but damn do they want alot for em LOL

Comment

now im confused, typed in the part number which it shows #24504922 and it pulls up as alternator bracket bolt, so i guess ill have to pull that bolt and try out to see if there the same

Comment

They frequently have vague or wrong descriptions on the GM parts sites but I always get the right parts. I bet the alternator bolt will be the same. If you look up that part number under Pontiac it just says bolt/screw.

Comment

alright sweet, i really apperciate your help, you just help removed alot of frustration from me lol

Comment

i ended up ordering them from partszoneonline.com, since they had it listed as screw/bolt for gm and they only wanted 6 shipping priorty mail, and not 10-20 like everyone else who used ups, so now just have to cross fingers and hope and see lol

Comment

Let me know if the bolts work for your coils since mine broke off that hold the ICM. THX, Steve
                    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

got the bolts today, they are the ones needed to bolt the lift bracket to the back of the head, if anyone ever needs these use the part number listed, and i would get them from partszoneonline.com, they have low prices charge actual shipping, and not flat rate and send usps so its fast :)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X