WTB 95-02 Steering Wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB 95-02 Steering Wheel

I need a new steering wheel. Mine is old, cracked, and generally crappy. Does anyone have a steering wheel I can buy? I don't care if it's leather or not, I just need a replacement. Can anybody help me?

Thanks
    2000 pewter firebird<br />Short Throw Shifter, Whisper Lid, Whisper Ram Air, Holley Filter, B&B Triflo, LSD, BMR LCA, STB, PHR, and sway bars (32/21).<br />Power window conversion

Re: WTB 95-02 Steering Wheel

check junkyards... should be a fairly easy find

Comment

i saw 5 of them at a junk yard today if you don't find one let me know i will get a quote to you i would go with a momo though :)
      2001 Camaro 3.8 A4
      1991 3000GT VR4
      2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

I have a extra one with air bag, but what I did with the one I used the Satin black spray on it with adhesion promotor and it turned out like new again. My extra one is fadded a little no chucks that I remember, but I could spray it like I did mine and then sell it to ya.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

vr4gasm, I might take you up on that if I don't find one at a local, thanks for the replies
          2000 pewter firebird<br />Short Throw Shifter, Whisper Lid, Whisper Ram Air, Holley Filter, B&B Triflo, LSD, BMR LCA, STB, PHR, and sway bars (32/21).<br />Power window conversion

Comment

Originally posted by vr4gasm View Post
            i saw 5 of them at a junk yard today if you don't find one let me know i will get a quote to you i would go with a momo though :)
            I will be taking my air bags out and going with a aftermarket steering wheel , haven't decided on what brand yet, probably Grant. So I will ahve 2 extra steering wheels with air bags.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
              Hello everyone!
              by Andy H
              Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
              4 weeks ago
            • 3.4 slow to go
              hey there strangers!
              by 3.4 slow to go
              been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
              4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X