For sale! Clean 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For sale! Clean 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale! Clean 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8

Hey gang- I’m listing my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro for sale and hoping to find it a new home! I’ve owned this vehicle the past 17 years (since 2006) and it’s been very well taken care of and loved. Currently, the odometer registers just shy of 130,000 miles and it’s been garage kept for almost all of its life and stored every winter. Few basics: this is a base 2001 Chevrolet Camaro with the 3.8L V6 and a four-speed automatic. I’ve got a photo of all the build codes available, but key features are manual windows, Bright Red paint, manual locks, and a T-top roof with two perfect panels that stow in the trunk.

This car has been somewhat cleanly modified with aftermarket parts including a Sony deck with AUX input, a set of red leather seats (driver’s power adjustment) grabbed from another Camaro ordered from Hawks Motorsports, 17-inch American Racing Rebel wheels with P275/4R-17 Sumitomo HTR Z II tires at all four corners, Flowmaster catback exhaust and Pacesetter short tube headers, K&N cold air intake, BMR Suspension front strut tower bar (currently off the vehicle), Spohn rear sway bar, a BMR thicker front sway bar. The car is also lowered 1.25” all around with BMR lowering springs and KYB shocks, and has a mail-in tune from PCM of NC. There’s also an SLP front grille insert, as well as new factory replacement spoiler and hood that I installed just in August to replace the original hail-damaged hood.

I have several maintenance documents and receipts, oil changes done with synthetic every 3,000 miles, and within the past 10,000 miles I’ve replaced all brakes, spark plugs and wires (MSD wireset currently installed), downstream 02 Sensor, ignition control module and ignition coils, and serpentine belt and tensioner.

Known issues include a few minor scratches and chips on the bumper, the passenger’s side rocker panel is slightly dented with missing paint, part of the gauge cluster may burn out at times but come back lit, the “ABS INOP” light is on but the ABS brakes do work.

Zero mechanical issues whatsoever and while this car isn’t a Z28, it’s a really fun cruiser and sounds great.

Will provide CarFax and as much documentation as possible. No major accidents at all, just two very minor bumps/fender benders that have since been professionally repaired.

Includes a set of standard 16” wheels that came with the car at time of purchase. These stock wheels do have Bridgestone Blizzak tires that will need to be replaced.

I love this vehicle and it’s been my first car since I turned 16, hoping to send it to a new happy owner! Feel free to ask questions or request photos.

Located in the Milwaukee, WI area.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	53202390030_7ed67ab6ee_k.jpg Size:	353.2 KB ID:	1579121
    Click image for larger version  Name:	53202277308_66cf0fcd1f_k.jpg Size:	673.7 KB ID:	1579118 Click image for larger version  Name:	53201087502_7341a47d80_k.jpg Size:	839.1 KB ID:	1579119
    Attached Files
    Last edited by RPDRed6; 09-21-2023, 12:56 PM.
    Robby
    2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
    sigpic

Additional photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/164482...77720311362749
    Robby

sigpic

Comment

Looks great, good luck with the sale. Oh instead of BMW parts I think you mean BMR.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
        Looks great, good luck with the sale. Oh instead of BMW parts I think you mean BMR.
        Whoops! Gotta love auto-correct. Fixed now.
        Robby

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
          Hello everyone!
          by Andy H
          Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
          4 weeks ago
        • 3.4 slow to go
          hey there strangers!
          by 3.4 slow to go
          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
          4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X