Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 96 Firebird $2,000

1996 Pontiac Firebird, 3.8L, Auto, T-Tops, 145,000 miles $2,000

Car has 98+ rear brake disc conversion, and 3.42 gears with LSD, cold air intake, pacesetter headers, high flow 3in cat, flowmaster duel outlet muffler. It's a little on the loud side. I replaced the rear shocks with Bilstein HD shocks but never got around to the front since they've been on eternal backorder.

Interior has Pioneer head unit with iPod connection in the center console. Also has Pioneer and Alpine speakers.

There is a small oil leak but it's never been enough to where I've needed to add beyond a quart every 5k miles. Also the AC does not hold charge due to a leak but all the parts are funtional.

I've invested more than the asking price into this car but I rencently bought a GTO so the Firebird has to go.

Re: 96 Firebird $2,000

Almost forgot, car will come with stock wheels unless you want the 17x9 in wheels on it and are willing to pay $500 extra.

Comment

Damn! Nice car. Good luck with the sale

Comment

got a question for you...

how are you having to add oil every 5k miles? how often did you change the oil

Comment

Do you have all documents like the title and so forth? Any underhood pics? And is the oil issue the only thing wrong with the car?

Comment

Originally posted by crunkmaro View Post
            got a question for you...

how are you having to add oil every 5k miles? how often did you change the oil
            I use Castrol Syntech and and an extended life filter so I change it every 5k miles and it still has a tint of caramel color to it.

Comment

Originally posted by tbonebuggs View Post
              Do you have all documents like the title and so forth? Any underhood pics? And is the oil issue the only thing wrong with the car?
              I PMed you with the details.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X