1998 Bird convertible make me an offer - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1998 Bird convertible make me an offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1998 Bird convertible make me an offer

3.8 135k miles, drove it home and now the engine will turn over but won't start. Drivers seat has a little tear. e-mail me for info. jessexsherrife@hotmail.com

pictures here http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=97349

Re: 1998 Bird convertible make me an offer

UPDATE: the engine starts and runs good, but has a real small knock, i dont know if its in the engine.

Comment

ur selling ur beautiful bird?!?!?!?!?!

....well jope it goes to a good home

Comment

I can't beleive this has been posted for 3 days without a price. Well I guess I need to offer you a $50 spot. Really is a beutiful car. What fixed the motor issue not wanting to start?
        Originally posted by kala
        I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
        parting her out

Comment

Post a price as per the rules.
          1995 Pontiac Firebird
          2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Sorry guys I ment to post a price when I did the update. $4500 obo. When I was driving it home last week I heard this awful squealing noise and pulled into a gas station and listened to it and couldnt figure out what it was so I started driving it home and it slowly lost oil pressure and the squeal because a knock, got it in the drive way put it in park and it stalled and what I assumed locked up (because it wouldnt turn over but it wanted to) I went out the next morning to try it again and it started right up no problem now it has a small knock in the upper part of the engine. I dont want to deal with this car anymore. If anybodys got a GTP they wanna trade....let me know haha. But I think $4500 obo is a good enough price because the car is pretty much spotless and well worth it.

Comment

My extremely generous offer is $1500. The cars got 135k miles and a blown engine.
              <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

yeah yeah I know but im keeping it.I cant sell a car that nice for $1500. Damn I sold a 1995 Monte Carlo with 156k miles and ripped seats for $3000. I found a totaled trans am and im getting the ls1, 6 speed and all the goodies from that to put in the old bird. =]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X