1999 light pewter metalic camaro y87 F/S - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1999 light pewter metalic camaro y87 F/S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1999 light pewter metalic camaro y87 F/S

have a 99 y87 camaro in light pewter metallic. The car has 152685 miles, with a fresh oil change done at 152543 miles and an inspection good until November 2009. The bad with the car is that there is a little ding on the hood, the size of a quarter, two little chips of paint off from the rear quarter panels, and the turn signals just stopped working on me, just a blown bulb. But don't let this turn you away from this great car! It has a 12 disc cd changer in the rear of the car and it has an new sony xplod radio with mp3 connection, and smoked out taillights. I purchased the car april of last year with 140k, at which time the car already had the taillights, the car also had about 15% tints all around, i had to take them off because i didnt want to get pulled over lol. I only left the rear tint for fear of damaging the heat strip that goes on when you hit the rear defogger. Oh BTW it has t-tops and it's covers! Brakes done in march and i have a good history of the work done on the car... cat convertor done at 120-125k gotta check the paperwork but i have it all when you come and take a look at the car!

ONE PROBLEM - I have no idea how much to list the car for.. i dnt wanna say one price and people call me crazy nor do i wanna put it too low and be had. So throw me offers :]

i AM LOCATED IN NY, Mount vernon, near the bronx...
    Attached Files

Re: 1999 light pewter metalic camaro y87 F/S

TTT looking for about $4,500

**************** NEW PRICE $4,000 ****************************
    Last edited by Jayd1320; 07-13-2009, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Please read the rules of this forum before you start TTTing. Thank you.
      1995 Pontiac Firebird
      2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

nice ride man... glws

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X