Performance, suspension, cam parts, interior, appearance - Demod - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Performance, suspension, cam parts, interior, appearance - Demod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Performance, suspension, cam parts, interior, appearance - Demod

Halo Fog lights – Brand new in box aftermarket Halo Fog lights kit complete with a prewired harness with all clip connectors and in-cabin switch. You can change the halo ring color on these between White, Red, Blue, Dark Blue, Purple, Green o r Yellow using a 2nd in-cabin switch (also included).

$45 shipped brand new in box.

I just sold my Camaro and here's a couple things I took off before it went. Paypal is accepted for all items. Although I'm in Vancouver I'll ship these all from Washington.

For Sale
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ram Air Intake – FTRA style, custom design from aluminum sheeting except with a 71% larger air box inlet area, 36% larger bottom scoop area and up to 13.5% increased flow from smoother bends design than the traditional ftra. Good for 1 or 2 tenths drop in the ¼. A lot of time and labor went into designing and putting this one together, great mod and gives a nice noticeable difference.

SOLD PENDING

Drag Air Bag for 4th gen F-Body, comes with all necessary hardware for installation. Increases traction in rear and cuts 60 foot times for a noticeably harder launch.

SOLD

Eibach Prokit Lowering Springs for 4th gen Fbody – rear set. 1-1.2’’ drop, progressive springs provide more solid feel while still being smooth for daily driving and nice and stiff for autoX and racing. I’ve autocrossed these along with BMR 1’’ springs in the front and the car handled excellent around corners. Also minimized my wheel hop and made for great launches (works great in conjunction with drag air bags as well). I also put rubber tubing on the bottom which completely eliminated squeaking (no rust).

SOLD

Ashtray cover – common for the little clips on the side to break. Standard dark grey interior.
    SOLD

A-pillar with dual gauge pod – A pillar with a dual gauge autometer 2 1/16 pod. Don’t cut up your own pillar and forget those overlay pods that don’t fit right. Here’s a stock fbody a pillar with a dual gauge pod installed on it. Dark Gray in color, for hardtop or you can shorten it for a ttop.

SOLD

Calibri power window conversion kit – Convert your manual crank windows to power windows, kit includes all the hardware, motors, covers, etc. Well-rated European kit, not like the cheap ebay Chinese kits. Everything is brand new in sealed bags, bought for $155

SOLD

Brand new NGK TR6 spark plugs, 6x, - must have if you plan on going FI or nitrous. Brand new plugs still in box.

SOLD

3800II Reusable rocker arm bolts, 12x – new reusable comp cam bolts, allen head. Must have for a rocker arm or cam install. Fits 3.8l v6’s.

SOLD

LS6 Blue springs with Retainers AND Locks – GM performance springs, great alternative to the comp #105’s, similar rating and doesn't eat through the dampener like the yellow ls1 springs do. I bought these for a cam install after hearing of the breaking issues with the #105’s wanted to go GM. Set of 16 off of a low mileage z06 (15k miles). I’m including the Steel Retainers (16x) and extra valve locks (12x). Great if you plan on doing a 3800 cam or rocker install.

SOLD
    Last edited by lubsvitek; 02-25-2009, 01:41 PM.

Re: Performance, suspension, cam parts, interior, appearance - Demod

I'll take the Eibach springs. PM me with your paypal address and I'll send you my shipping info.

Comment

pm's answered, springs and ram air sale pending

Comment

more info on the drag air bag

EIBACH SPRINGS, ROCKER ARM BOLTS SOLD

I'm accepting reasonable offers so if you like something go ahead and shoot me a PM!

had a couple questions regarding the drag air bags, here's some more info...

Originally posted by 94CamaroV6 View Post
        Drag Air Bag for 4th gen F-Body

Possibly interested. How does this work?
        You put it inside your right rear spring, it's basically an air-ride bag with a shradder valve that you can fill up to your desired psi which stiffens up your rear suspension on launches cutting your 60' time. It also completely got rid of my wheel hop, even during harder launches at higher rpms.

Due to the way the rear-axle suspension is setup, when placed inside the right rear coil it has the added benefit of adjusting the rear ride height (on both sides equally) by up to 3 inches when fully inflated, so for example you can run lowered for street and raise your rear for drag radials for the track.

For information purposes, http://www.autoanything.com/suspensi...A2620A0A0.aspx

But you only need one on the fbody's. Similar to the Eibach Drag launch kits

Last edited by lubsvitek; 02-17-2009, 05:50 PM.

Comment

ADDITIONS:

I found I also have two newish stock 98-02 front springs, pulled off the car when it had ~40k miles couple years back. The springs have been sitting in my climate controlled garage since, they look great and still have tons of life left in them!

$35 shipped

Comment

PRICES LOWERED

How about...

$40 shipped for the a-pillar+dual gauge pod

$10 shipped for the brand new TR6 plugs

$95 shipped for the power window conversion kit

Comment

Pm sent about the window kit

Comment

HALO FOGS still available, brand new in box with wiring harness, switches, etc, $45 shipped to your door!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X