Pacesetter Headers, Locking Header Bolts and ARH Header Gaskets - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacesetter Headers, Locking Header Bolts and ARH Header Gaskets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacesetter Headers, Locking Header Bolts and ARH Header Gaskets

I am selling a brand new set of Pacesetter Black Painted headers still in the box, Stage 8 locking header bolts and Abbott Racing Heads Gaskets. I never installed them and and now I am selling the car.
    $200.00 for all of it.
    SOLD!!!!!

BTW I will also be selling an Aluminum Drive shaft as soon as I recieve it in the mail. I will post it as soon as I get it.
    Last edited by ArmySgt97; 02-16-2009, 07:50 PM. Reason: SOLD

Re: Pacesetter Headers, Locking Header Bolts and ARH Header Gaskets

What engine for the headers?

Comment

I'm interested in the driveshaft. Stan 915-204-3520 or sczacki@utep.edu.

Comment

x2 on engine size for headers/year? i'm very interested, quote me a ship to 24073.

pics?
        pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
        gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

PM sent

Comment

PM sent
            pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic

Comment

I bought the headers for my 98 3.8 Liter.

Comment

no reply?

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                  New Owner!
                  by LETZRIDE
                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                  1 day ago
                • ssms5411
                  Little work today
                  by ssms5411
                  Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                  2 weeks ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                  by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                  Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                  By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                  Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                  02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X