Bunch of F-Body Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunch of F-Body Parts

Hey guys, I have a speeding ticket among other expenses I need to pay off asap, so I figured it's time to let this stuff go. All prices are based off other people's successful sales, but are also negotiable (withen reason). Prices do not include shipping, however, I will only charge actual fees, and can ship with FedEx, UPS, or USPS. I'll add more as I find more stuff. Also, please check my Non-Automotive Classified thread if you fancy.

2001 PCM (stock tune) SOLD

Oil Cap + Straight Neck for FWD $3

Series 3 Open Differential (44k miles, great condition) $50

Series 3 GM 3.42 Ring and Pinion SOLD
    Last edited by jimmysprinkle; 02-22-2009, 11:51 PM.

Re: Bunch of F-Body Parts

2002 Firebird HVAC controls $20

2002 Trottle Body, Drive by Wire, Looks great $25

2002 MAF Sensor (small crack on top plastic housing, doesn't effect performance, 45k miles) SOLD

Flow-Through MAF Sensor $20
    Last edited by jimmysprinkle; 02-03-2009, 05:54 PM.

Comment

2002 Firebird Antenna Motor (broken cable, no mast, works great if your motor is dieing and you can swap onld cable over) $7

2001 Firebird Passenger Side Airbag $25

2001 5x Firebird Stock Injectors $20

2002 Firebird Glove Box $10

Comment

2002 Upper and Lower Intakes (Ported and Polished internally) SOLD

4x Comp Cams #130 ValveSprings (My set was for v8 apps, so I got 4 more than I needed) $3 a piece?

2001 Timing Chain set (all gears, tensioner, etc included, 50k) $25

2001 Firebird Tubular Manifolds, Y-Pipe, and Heat Sheilds $70

I took a pic a piece, but if you need any more info, just shoot me a PM. I'll post up prices in a bit when I come up with some fair numbers
        Last edited by jimmysprinkle; 02-11-2009, 08:03 PM.

Comment

I'll take the 02' maf as long as it works fine, how much shipped to 85379? Lowest shipping rate is fine. Also just give me a total shipped and your paypal addy and I will send the money. Thanks Steve
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
            I'll take the 02' maf as long as it works fine, how much shipped to 85379? Lowest shipping rate is fine. Also just give me a total shipped and your paypal addy and I will send the money. Thanks Steve
            Let me go plug it into my car, scan a few runs, and make sure it's up to snuff for you. I'll reply with details in a few minutes.

Comment

Sounds good. Let me know.
              08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
              96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Where are you located, Im interested in the P/P intake. Who did the porting and polishing?

Comment

Sounds good. Let me know.
                  Did a before and after run mith my stocker and the fs item, the scanner reported very similar values on each run. What address would you like it shipped to? I'll probably use UPS as they're pretty cheap, and I can get it sent tonight :) I'll use the address to do the whole "calculate ship time/cost" thing, and get you a final value in a minute or two.

Comment

Originally posted by whitdog54 View Post
                    Where are you located, Im interested in the P/P intake. Who did the porting and polishing?
                    I'm located in Littleton, CO. The P&P intakes were bought from another seller, they were done as a project with a flow bench from my understanding. The Intake mouth is much smoother than stock, as are the runners, and with gaskets on, the Upper and Lower intakes transition very smoothly. Let me know if I can help with anything else.
                    FYI, when I bought, the shipping costs were around $33. These suckers are heavy.
                    Last edited by jimmysprinkle; 02-02-2009, 09:20 PM.

Comment

What is your paypal addy., my address will be in the paypal, 85379 is the zip. Just let me know total shipped and I'll paypal you, going to bed so I'll repsond tomorrow. Steve
                      Last edited by ssms5411; 02-02-2009, 10:06 PM.

Comment

I'm interested in the 3.42 ring and pinion. Shipping to 43551?

TEAM C6V6

Comment

What is your paypal addy., my address will be in the paypal, 85379 is the zip.
                          PayPal address is jg_houser@yahoo.com, I'll ship with USPS as it was the cheapest at $6.50 estimated shipping. So how about $27?

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post
                            I'm interested in the 3.42 ring and pinion. Shipping to 43551?
                            Shipping is estimated at $15 with USPS. They weigh about 12lbs. together. Let me know if you need anything else :)

Comment

:banana:Bump!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X