Arc Audio speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arc Audio speakers

I have two sets of Arc Audio speakers I am wanting to sell. They are still brand new in the box and never been used. I was gonna install them in my Firebird but decided not to do so. I have over 200 bucks in them.

-Arc Audio KAR series 4" coaxils
    100 watts 86db 110HZ-20KKHz 4Ohms
    $50 plus shipping

-Arc Audio Kar series 6 1/2"
    175 watts 87db 60Hz-20KHz 4Ohms
    $60 plus shipping

Pleas PM me if of serious interest. Like I said they are still brand new and are still in the original box with all included papers, wiring, grills, and crossovers.
    01\'Y87 Firebird:Gt1 cam,Vig.3000 stall
    AR stage 3 heads/intakes to be installed
    www.cardomain.com/id/firehawknwv
    www.vaperz.com
    PEWTER MAFIA/ Kristen's "PEWTER MAFIA KING"

Re: Arc Audio speakers

sorry to be completely irrelevant to the topic at hand, but you are my pewter firebird hero...
    Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Hahaha, y is that?
      www.vaperz.com

Comment

just because its totally super clean, you dont have any retarded crap...i just love the look of your car...i like your side skirts too.

this is my car.
        Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Thanx much. Yours is lookin good to but im not too partail to ur rims, but if you liek them then thats all that matters. The avatar dont do my car justice really. Please go to www.cardomain.com/id/firehawknwv then let me know wut u think.

Would you be interested in the speakers that Im trying to get rid of?
          www.vaperz.com

Comment

Chris Copied off me :(

Sup brotha? Catch me on AIM.
            99\' W68 Firebird<br />SLP Ram air kit,Whisper Air Lid, k&n, 8mm Taylor Wires, Bridgestone Potenzas RE950, BMR Red LCAs, Pacesetter Headers and 3\"in catalytic converter with 2.75\" Flowmaster Cat-back<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/501008\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/501008</a>

Comment

we gotta copy cat!!

do the 6 1/2s have the tweeters in the speaker, or are they components?
              Team NoVa

Comment

The 6 1/2's are components so the tweeters are seperate so u can use them in the doors. Sorry I fogot to mention that above.

Tim u hush, lol.
                www.vaperz.com

Comment

werd. i got ample components right now, but my passenger side woofer blew...gimme a bit and see how my funds turn out after everything clears the bank.
                  Team NoVa

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X