Want More Airflow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want More Airflow?

Here's the deal guys i have a spare 3.8 throttle body(angled) for $55 shipped,but i can port and polish it for $75 or i can completely remove the stock MAF housing in the TB and custom fit a spare 2001 MAF sensor which has it's own built in housing,i can do this for $100 plus the cost of the MAF if needed($80)plus the cost of the TB,so stock TB without shipping is $45+MAF(80) is = $125 plus $75 for regular P&P or $100 for complete P&P so either $200 or $225 and free shipping if complete P&P if chosen.heres a pic of my mildly P&P TB.JUST SHOOT ME SOME MESSAGES FOR MORE INFO.

:banana::banana:

Re: Want More Airflow?

and if you do cut the post out and use a 99+ maf, are you going to include tuning for the people you do it for? The 99+ MAFs use a different MAF table so tuning would be needed.

Sorry to burst your bubble but it just isn't worth doing anything to our HUGE throttlebody. It flows more than 95% of the 3.8l v6 crowd needs
    http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

i work at a dodge/chrysler/jeep dealership, and its suprising what size throttle bodies inline 6 jeeps have, probably about 1/2 our size, and they still do really well. we do have giant throttle bodies!
      Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Originally posted by 97rs4life View Post
        and if you do cut the post out and use a 99+ maf, are you going to include tuning for the people you do it for? The 99+ MAFs use a different MAF table so tuning would be needed.

Sorry to burst your bubble but it just isn't worth doing anything to our HUGE throttlebody. It flows more than 95% of the 3.8l v6 crowd needs
        huh! did not know that,well it's a good thing i know now before i did it

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X