FS: Camaro Graphite Leather Door Panels, and other interior pieces - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Camaro Graphite Leather Door Panels, and other interior pieces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Camaro Graphite Leather Door Panels, and other interior pieces

I hate to post here after so long to sell things, but hey, w/e.

I bought these a while ago and never got to put them in. I think I paid $160 for the pair. Taking any offers. complete with speaker grilles and the black plastic area that surrounds the door handles.

Got graphite kick panels and hatch panels too. ~$30 pair/set make offers.

Also have a pair of ebony? (whatever the dark color that isnt really black is from the 97+ interior colors) sail panels with speaker grilles. $30 for the pair. make offers.

Local pickup in Woodbridge, NJ. Shipping can be arranged.

I've also got a bunch of stuff for a 3.4l T5 swap. Trans and various other parts. I have everything listed somewhere. Make offers.
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2265676\" target=\"_blank\">95 bright red camaro 3.4l</a>

Re: FS: Camaro Graphite Leather Door Panels, and other interior pieces

Is graphite black? Do the hatch panels have holes for speakers? A bit off topic, but do 6X9s fit in that location?

Any clue how much shipping would be to chicago area?
    2002 Camaro A4<br />K&N FIPK<br />Ravin exhaust<br />15.64 @ 90.11 MPH<br /><br />_ _ ___________________ _ _ <br />2004 Quicksilver/Black GTO M6<br />Stock except !CAGS

Comment

Pictures would be nice. Depending how black the graphite is, I might be interested in the kick/hatch panels. Awkward shapes though, shipping might be high. Any idea to 97304?
      sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

ill try to get pictures tomorrow.

the hatch panels are the ones that attach to the hatch, not the spare tire cover/other side cover.

though i do have a pair of those i'd be willing to sell, with the speakers. dont know what color they are, but theyre dark.

graphite is the darkest color that was offered in 95/96 (possibly others.)
        <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2265676\" target=\"_blank\">95 bright red camaro 3.4l</a>

Comment

Interested in the T5 swap parts! If you could send me a PM with what all parts you have and how much you`d be looking for that would be great!

Comment

Yeah I don't want any useless speaker grills in them.. I already have one of those from the original bose sub.

Still interested in the kick panels though, as the paint isn't sticking as nicely as I had hoped.
            sigpic
            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

bump.

pictures here:
              http://eden.rutgers.edu/~notsonic/carparts/

Comment

Oh, those aren't the exact panels I was interested in.

Anyways, good luck with the sale. Free Bump.
                2002 Camaro A4<br />K&N FIPK<br />Ravin exhaust<br />15.64 @ 90.11 MPH<br /><br />_ _ ___________________ _ _ <br />2004 Quicksilver/Black GTO M6<br />Stock except !CAGS

Comment

this is gonna be a stupid question but the door panels will fit a 96 right? and how is the leather on them?

Comment

how much for that passenger side door handle bezel? In mine, the optics in the light are messed up so it's really dull. Good so far as you know?
                    sigpic
                    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X