For Sale: Hypertech Power Programmer III (30009) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: Hypertech Power Programmer III (30009)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Hypertech Power Programmer III (30009)

I'm selling my HPPIII 30009. I used it in my 02 Firebird and as most of you know it'll work in any 2000 - 2002 v6 firebird/camaro.
    I'm asking $225 plus shipping. I can be contacted by email @ jorge_luis1@msn.com
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Georghino; 12-05-2008, 06:14 PM.
    2002 Arctic White Firebird W68<br />Installed: FTRA, Carbon Fiber Whisper Lid, K&N Filter, Transgo Shift Kit, Corvette Servo, 160º Thermostat.<br />Appearance: Potenzas RE750 245\'s, 3M Tint 20% All Around, Clear Corners.<br />FOR SALE: HPP3

Re: For Sale: Hypertech Power Programmer III (30009)

looks like a nice price...but I can't afford it :-(

I assume you used it...how did it improve performance?
    Did gas mileage improve, or is there an "economy" program?

Comment

x2 out of curiosity what gains did you see? I know this site praises Hptuners so i just wanna hear first hand about the hppIII
      pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
      gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Hey guys,
        I was very happy overall with the HPP3; however, I didn't buy it thinking that it would turn my car into a rocket, so you got to keep that in mind. I used it to lower the temperature at which the cooling fan would turn on (after changing the thermostat of course), to remove the speed limiter, to adjust the shift points, to change the rear-end gear ratios, and to change the tire size since I bought a different size of tires (lower and widers). Also I used the tuning feature to improve performance with either 87 or 93 octane gas. Overall I was very happy with the HPP3 and I believe it definetely improve the performance of my car.
        Hope this helps.

If anybody is interested please let me know as I'm thinking of putting it on ebay.
        Thanks.
        Last edited by Georghino; 12-08-2008, 04:48 PM.
        2002 Arctic White Firebird W68<br />Installed: FTRA, Carbon Fiber Whisper Lid, K&N Filter, Transgo Shift Kit, Corvette Servo, 160º Thermostat.<br />Appearance: Potenzas RE750 245\'s, 3M Tint 20% All Around, Clear Corners.<br />FOR SALE: HPP3

Comment

Anybody interested???

I had lowered the price to $200 plus free shipping but I'll listen to any reasonable offer.
          Email me at jorge_luis1@msn.com

Thanks,
          Last edited by Georghino; 12-15-2008, 07:04 PM.

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody interested???

I had lowered the price to $200 plus free shipping but I'll listen to any reasonable offer.
            Email me at jorge_luis1@msn.com

Thanks,

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X