euro tails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• euro tails

looking to get rid of them. there are some light scratches but nothing major. no chips or cracks. 40 shipped

Last edited by heavycheyv09; 01-12-2009, 02:46 AM.

Re: euro tails

bump.

Comment

i would smoke them before trying to sell them, no offense, but they're hideous. smoke them first then someone might buy them. just my .02
      #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

^^ that's what I did to mine, and I love them; I put stockers back on at one point, and missed the round light look
        ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
        A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Get some tail light vinyl tint , would make them 100X better. Thats what I'll be doing with mine since my car will be black. Look on ebay they sell for cheap.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

i think ill look into that thanks

Comment

Or the person that buys them can do whatever he/she wants to do with them.

Stay out of FS threads if you are just going to hijack them.
              2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
              2006 S60- Sold
              2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X