• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of items for sale

I have a brand new nitrous pressure switch for sale 40 dollars
    I have some 98 to 2002 black headlight covers 20 dollars
    I have some sylvania low and high beam headlights bulbs 30 dollars
    I have a black rear seat delete kit for camaro's 50 dollars

All of this stuff is basically new and its just stuff that I bought but I decided to go another way so my loss is your gain. I will even trade for a console lid for my 98 camaro I need one badly so if anyone have a extra console lid that fits 98 and up camaros and you need one of these items I will ship asap I just need a console lid

Re: Couple of items for sale

can i see pics of headlight covers?

Comment

What exactly does the black rear seat delete kit do? Remove the back seats? And is it hard to do?

Comment

no its not you just unbolt the bottom seats and there is a kit made of wood pieces that covers each hole kinda gives the car the corvette look.

as for pictures I don't have any basically everything I have is new. For example I just bought my pressure switch three days ago I put it on and didn't like the idea of having my bottle heater on constantly so Im selling it I never ran nitrous or nothing on it. The pressure switch even comes with a adapter. I swear if any of you need these items you better jump on them because you will regret it. I need a console lid for my 98 camaro so if anyone has a extra one maybe we can trade and work something out

Comment

Pics of the headlight covers please...I am very interested.
          2002 Camaro A4<br />K&N FIPK<br />Ravin exhaust<br />15.64 @ 90.11 MPH<br /><br />_ _ ___________________ _ _ <br />2004 Quicksilver/Black GTO M6<br />Stock except !CAGS

Comment

Can I see a pic of the rear seat delete kit? I have a picture in my mind but I want to make sure. Also, what would shipping be? My zip is 49420, or will be in about 2 weeks anyways.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X