FS: 1997 Chevy Camaro v6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1997 Chevy Camaro v6

Up for sale is a 1997 Chevy Camaro V6 3.8L automatic with 101k miles. I have plenty of pictures on my website

http://www.devinramen.com/camaro

The first 4 load slow because I didn't resize them, but I wanted those to be large sized.

I have owned it for the last 50k miles or so and have had it for 4 years. For those years it has only been driven on the weekends and in the summer. It has had regular oil changes, washes, and vacuuming. I just had the oil changed two weeks ago and put in new rotors last month. The brake pads were put in last year and are ceramic to lessen the brake dust.

It comes with a cold air intake and magnaflow stainless steel catback dual exhaust, which sounds great. It also has tinted windows (including the rear), a tint strip across the top of the windshield, silverstar ultra low beams and xenon fog lamps, which make a huge difference compared to the stock lamps. I also had 4 new crossfire speakers installed and a new jvc mp3 receiver with a 3 year warranty on it (just installed last month). The exterior is in very good condition and so is the interior, you can tell from all the pictures.

On it right now are my Nankang summer tires and 18" HP Racing Rims which are silver with a chrome lip. I also have the stock rims with winter tires on them used for driving in the colder months. They work great and are included along with the 150 lbs of sand used to weigh the back down during the winter months.

It has power locks, remote start, keyless entry, remote hatch, and a car alarm. If you have any questions please feel free to call me at 716-799-3703 or reply to this ad and setup a time to take a look because it looks nice and runs great. $4700/BO. If there's a picture of something else you want, also let me know and I can e-mail it to you. Located in North Tonawanda, NY. Zip Code: 14120

Re: FS: 1997 Chevy Camaro v6

i did some pokin around... i got suspicious...

devin brennan!!!

it's your boy from ages ago max, we played soccer together for like 2 years in like 3rd and 4th grade or sumthin. you prrly remember me. Your sis was in my biology class and when i was a juinior at NT your current girlfriend (i don't know if she still is sorry) like tutored me in physics.

anyhow i'll try not to derail you from your sales pitch. so i'll just say a friendly hello.

max
    Last edited by tkoforpresident; 06-08-2008, 03:49 AM.

Comment

just wanted to say 2 things.
      1. Thats a clean looking car! bump for you. good luck selling it.
      2. TKO- you're a fu(king stalker, lol.
      2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
      2006 S60- Sold
      2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Originally posted by stevethepirate View Post
        just wanted to say 2 things.
        1. Thats a clean looking car! bump for you. good luck selling it.
        2. TKO- you're a fu(king stalker, lol.
        :rock:

Comment

Bump for a fellow BGM!!!!!

Nice car, GL on the sale.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X