RK Sport ground fx/MTX Thunderform/KMC Wheels - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RK Sport ground fx/MTX Thunderform/KMC Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RK Sport ground fx/MTX Thunderform/KMC Wheels

Just letting you guys know I just listed my Rk ground fx on ebay. Let me know if you have any questions. Also I have an Mtx amplified Thunderform on there.

Ground fx- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=300229653963

Mtx Thunder- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MESE:IT&ih=020

Also I have a set of KMC 16" chrome wheels on Radial G/t 215/60/16. The tires still have lots of life left(sorry havent measured depth yet). In the red circle in the pic there is a bit of primer overspray which the only spot on the tires. The wheels are in good shape, on the inside the chrome is peeling up. The outside faces are in great shape, with one dime size scuff on one of the wheel caps. I can add more pics upon request.

Looking to get around $475 for the wheels/tires but Im up for offers too. Im not quite sure on shipping yet as it would cost quite a bit, but I will look into it later tonight when I get a chance.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 1black98; 05-31-2008, 12:48 PM.
    98 Camaro-Powerdyne S/C, Bilstein, Mtx, Rk Sport, B&M, Jet chips, Texas Speed, G2, BMR, etc etc

Re: RK Sportground fx/MTX Thunderform

if it doesnt go i def am intrested in the front fascia lip, but gl on the sale

Comment

Sounds good, Ill let you know for sure after the auction.
      98 Camaro-Powerdyne S/C, Bilstein, Mtx, Rk Sport, B&M, Jet chips, Texas Speed, G2, BMR, etc etc

Comment

Could a Mod edit the original thread title to say RK Sport ground fx/MTX Thunderform/KMC Wheels.

Thanks, Paul.

Heres a pic of the car with the ground fx and wheels. Theres probably more pics of this kit on other cars on here but you will just have too look.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by 1black98; 05-31-2008, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1black98 View Post
          Could a Mod edit the original thread title to say RK Sport ground fx/MTX Thunderform/KMC Wheels.

Thanks, Paul.

Heres a pic of the car with the ground fx and wheels. Theres probably more pics of this kit on other cars on here but you will just have too look.
          You can edit it yourself I believe. Double click on the title from the forum page.
          1995 Pontiac Firebird
          2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Yea I tried that but it did not work.

Comment

Ok...I changed it.
              1995 Pontiac Firebird
              2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Re: RK Sport ground fx/MTX Thunderform/KMC Wheels

Just letting everyone know theres about 2 days left on the MTX and the ground effects have about 5 days left.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X