misc guards, stock cam, sub box, license plate cover - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

misc guards, stock cam, sub box, license plate cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• misc guards, stock cam, sub box, license plate cover

here is a few guards and access panels off the bottom of my 00 firebird. also not pictured i have the lower air box lid assembly, the license plate cover i would like 25 plus shipping for the guards 10$ plus shipping stock cam 15$ plus shipping and the sub box 10$ plus shipping the box is a kicker set for a 10" sub
    Attached Files

Re: misc guards, stock cam, sub box, license plate cover

Can u do $20. shipped for the plate cover to NJ?

Comment

twenty plus shipping i will go that low

Comment

pics of sub box?
        2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

is the stock firebird/ camaro cam different from a 02 booniville cam? not supercharged

Comment

probably the same cam but not sure

Comment

How much shipped to 43068 (about an hour from you) for the plate cover and underside vent panels?
              <b>1998 Blue-Green Chameleon Firebird Formula</b><br /><b>1998 Bright Green Metallic Firebird Coupe</b><br /><br /><b>The LS1:</b><br />10.958@126.20, 1.61 60\', 96% stock<br />~Project 347. Bigger. Forged. Boosted.<br /><b>The L36:</b><br />16.246@82.88, 2.40 60\', 100% stock<br />~Whisper lid , K&N, and 180* t-stat

Comment

about ten for cover and fifteen for under vent

Comment

$25 shipped? Paypal?
                  <b>1998 Blue-Green Chameleon Firebird Formula</b><br /><b>1998 Bright Green Metallic Firebird Coupe</b><br /><br /><b>The LS1:</b><br />10.958@126.20, 1.61 60\', 96% stock<br />~Project 347. Bigger. Forged. Boosted.<br /><b>The L36:</b><br />16.246@82.88, 2.40 60\', 100% stock<br />~Whisper lid , K&N, and 180* t-stat

Comment

that would cover shipping so probably not

Comment

So what do you want?

Comment

forty five shipped

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Vladimir Gecko
                          Low Voltage
                          by Vladimir Gecko
                          I recently ran into a problem where when I drove my battery gauge showed low voltage. I compulsively replaced the battery and it was still doing the same...
                          3 hours ago
                        • LETZRIDE
                          New Owner!
                          by LETZRIDE
                          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                          6 days ago
                        • ssms5411
                          Little work today
                          by ssms5411
                          Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                          3 weeks ago
                        • LETZRIDE
                          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                          02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X