wrecked firebird for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wrecked firebird for sale

i hate to see it go, and it may be a long shot, but i am trying to sell it whole first i am not parting out yet so please dont ask or call dibs on anything!

2000 Pontiac Firebird 3.8L has 72,260 miles, auto, “pewter,” tan cloth interior, factory body kit, hood/sail graphics are still great. Mods include lid, kn filter, ! screen, new interstate battery (2 months old), flowmaster exhaust with chrome truck pipes, 160* thermostat, llumar limo tint 5% one year old had lifetime warranty looks awesome (stock tint on t-tops), brand new 3.42 gears (1,000 miles on them) from stock 3.08 everything was done all bearings/ internals in the rear, then dyno tuned/corrected by rev-xtreme of tampa FL. Never been to a track, oil changed every 3k, clean car, all maintenance records from my ownership. Interior 8 out of ten, body 9 of ten. Tires still good. has a sub box for two 10's that sits above the hump over the rear wheels (above gas tank) which still allows for storage of the t-tops and does not block any rear view.

Damage: 1630.92 was the parts damage. Car was hit in the passenger front wheel and in the passenger quarter panel. Car has been totaled but it does not look it to me, certificate of destruction title in FL, take it as your project? Mostly body damage, only a few hundred in suspension… I have the entire summary upon request.

make an offer, this car has to go soon! $2000 OBO i am in north clearwater FL. sorry the damaged pix were too big, i will try to get them up shortly or message me for them. -pic is before tint-
    Attached Files

Re: wrecked firebird for sale

Are you at all interested in parting any of it out?

Comment

Perhaps a couple pics of it after the damage??
      -<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

Comment

By "factory body kit" do you mean it has the W68 bodykit?
        Last edited by FirebirdPhil; 05-16-2008, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdPhil View Post
          By "factory body kit" do you mean it has the W68 bodykit?
          judging by the picture he attached of the car, that HAS A W68 KIT ON IT, id say its likely..
          1999 Firebird W68<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995565\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995565</a> <br />-Derek

Comment

ya I'd be interested in a ton of parts from you. Please part it out lol
            Car expresses who you are. If you have a ****ty car, you must be a ****ty person;)<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979</a>

Comment

Dude if you're willing to part with the ground effects name a price, I'm in Tampa.

Comment

I think you would make more than 2k on it parting it out if your willing to get a bit dirty =)

Comment

yeah i'd be interested in many many parts if you decide to part out. please pm me if you decide to do so.

Comment

this may also be a good time for someone to pick this up and part it out
                    Car expresses who you are. If you have a ****ty car, you must be a ****ty person;)<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979</a>

Comment

MAN.

The guy just was in a wreck, said he didn't want to hear any offers on parting it out, and that's all anyone's said.

Hell, someone even suggested someone buy it and then part it out.

there's alway ebay folks, lol
                      Y87 Package
                      MANUAL CONVERTED, Pro 5.0 Shifter
                      Pacesetters, Magnaflow Cat, Cutout, Flowmaster

MOGOB APPROVED!
                      BONE APPROVED!
                      VANBIBBER APPROVED!
                      KRISTEN APPROVED!

Vice Prez.
                      Team Black...TEAM EMO
                      sigpic
                      Come on kids! Get a Calendar!

Comment

Yea, but if you look in the post, he said he doesn't want to part it out yet ;).

Comment

Silly boy.
                          Y87 Package
                          MANUAL CONVERTED, Pro 5.0 Shifter
                          Pacesetters, Magnaflow Cat, Cutout, Flowmaster

MOGOB APPROVED!
                          BONE APPROVED!
                          VANBIBBER APPROVED!
                          KRISTEN APPROVED!

Vice Prez.
                          Team Black...TEAM EMO
                          sigpic
                          Come on kids! Get a Calendar!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                            New Owner!
                            by LETZRIDE
                            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                            5 days ago
                          • ssms5411
                            Little work today
                            by ssms5411
                            Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                            3 weeks ago
                          • LETZRIDE
                            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                            02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X