1996 camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 camaro

ok ... so this was my first car ... a 1996 camaro 3.8 5 speed ... its a beautiful car or atleast it was until some ricer cut me off in the rain and i had to put it in the wall ... it has t-tops, power steering, heat, air, tilt wheel, rear defogger, and all the fun stuff. t-tops dont leak ... modifications include flowmaster dual outlet exhaust (which sound great by the way) and a little air intake cone to improve flow ... the car runs and drives great ... and was my pride and joy since the accident which was in march ive run it everyday and kept the dust off it and so forth ...the trans still runs great ... shifts into every gear and its got a real quick low end... the engine also still sound good with only around 130,xxx on it, doesnt burn or leak oil ... (theres a lift in my shop class that has confirmed it to me) ... it would definatly be a great parts car or maybe something daddy wants to fix for his son ... it really only needs a new hood, a fender, bumper, and headlight assembly, i would fix it myself ... but i just bought a new formula and owe the parents right away, 1500 obo ... not willing to go much lower
    Attached Files

Re: 1996 camaro

Damn bro! Sorry to hear about the ride, Good luck with the sale!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X