for sale or trade nj

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for sale or trade nj

1980 camaro, over $3000 of new parts, rebuilt performance 350 rebuilt muncie m-21 4speed, rebuilt posi rear. runs strong, needs brake work has all new replacement parts. looking for 4x4 preferable with stick and safe to put my kid in.

real interest only please. if you email or pm me please add a phone number to call you at. im tired of playing email tag. car needs to go very soon its stored at my parents house and they are old + bad weather coming = must get it out of thier way.

Re: for sale or trade nj

Ill trade you the car for a complete turbo kit if you want.
    SLP CAI, RK Sport headers, P&Ped heads and intake, GT2 cam, Upgraded valvetrain, Z28 rear axle with 4.10s Tx Spd tune, Z06 rims, 2.5\" exhaust to flowmaster, 160* thermo, B&M ripper, upgraded ignition, rockford fosgate 12\" with sony xplode amp and HU.

Comment

that would be nice but i cant drive just a turbo :)
      thanks for the offer but i need a vehical to drive or cash.

Comment

pics?

Comment

Originally posted by tkoforpresident
          pics?
          x2

I live in North Jersey myself.. so yeah. I have an '85 Camaro up for sale (V6)

Comment

doesnt look the best in pictures. body is 80% rust free. the floor sections already have parts cut for them, the 1/4panel sections have replacement parts and nothing bad at all considering the age and the guy i got it from found it in a field. no rust on the frame at all. all brakes are new. rear are not complete. im still recovering from surgery so i havent got to install the rears or new rear lines. new exhaust, rebuilt engine trans and rear. runs strong.

everything is in the car ready for transport. i had a guy who said he was on his way to pick it up and just never showed up and stopped taking my calls. i would like it out asap.

im looking for a jeep/pickup with extended cab, fullsize blazer etc. prefer stick if possible. as for cash would like 2500 obo. will take offers maybe even the right car. would love to have it out before christmas.

Comment

anyone? be perfect to prep for the track this spring.

Comment

tallied up all my cc bills for the car, includint the car i spent over $6500. now asking $2250.

Comment

May I suggest taking it to Maaco for a cheap paintjob? ;)
                  2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                  1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                  2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                  2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                  2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

i would but it doesnt have rear brakes and i cant afford a paintjob right now. work comp pays nothing and bills/daycare come first.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                      Little work today
                      by ssms5411
                      Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                      2 weeks ago
                    • LETZRIDE
                      Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                      by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                      Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                      By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                      Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                      02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X