zzp underdrive pullie set for the 3.8 - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

zzp underdrive pullie set for the 3.8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zzp underdrive pullie set for the 3.8

i got a zzp underdrive pully set for the 3.8 it is the water pump pully and the alt pully both for $40 + shipping
    Last edited by Kal-El; 09-25-2007, 10:00 PM.
    2000 camaro rs:whisperlid, 2.5 magnaflow exhaust, catco high flow cat, fast toys cai, 3.73, 160 power stat, msd 8.5 wires ngk iridium spark plugs, hpp3, zzp w/p and alt. under drive pullies, 1.9 Rockers/LS6 Springs with ls1 retainers

Re: zzp underdrive pullie set for the 3.8

would i need a different belt if i used this?

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

will this work on my 99 3.8 firebird. If so what actually does the under drive pully set do? I know it is supposed to increase horsepower but how does it. I am interested.

Comment

"Meatyshells", Yes it will work with the stock belt.

"Brian99" They will work on your 99 Firebird and give you 5-8 hp more.
        Last edited by Kal-El; 09-25-2007, 10:04 PM.
        2000 camaro rs:whisperlid, 2.5 magnaflow exhaust, catco high flow cat, fast toys cai, 3.73, 160 power stat, msd 8.5 wires ngk iridium spark plugs, hpp3, zzp w/p and alt. under drive pullies, 1.9 Rockers/LS6 Springs with ls1 retainers

Comment

willing to part out? if so how much for the alt.
          2001 Camaro 3.8 A4
          1991 3000GT VR4
          2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

ill take both of them, how much is shipping to 85224? and do you take paypal?

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

"Meatyshells" sounds cool yes i do take paypal hylnder777@sbcglobal.net and its $9 insured fed ex shipping.

Comment

sounds good, payment sent, shoot me an email or let me know here when you have shipped it please

Comment

sold then?
                  ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
                  A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

yes they are sold :) meatyshells im going to mail them tomorrow

Comment

got the pullies today, thanks :)

Comment

awsome

Comment

so you know, ZZP recommends running a larger belt when BOTH pulleys are used. check it here:

http://www.zzperformance.com/grand_p...ts1.php?id=206

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                          Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

mine worked fine with the stock

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X