t-5 tranny....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• t-5 tranny....

im trying to get rid of my old t-5 every gear works but reverse it does grind and pop out...ill start it at 100 but will definaly consider less.....i swa the reverse gear it needs on ebay for 30 bucks i may have someone put it in and sell it then???let me know if ur interested

Re: t-5 tranny....

how much shipped to 12569, very interested and i have cash in hand

76 Camaro Rally Sport-355/TH350- Soon to be LT1/TH350 with a little laughing gas to wake it up...;)
    89 Ram D350 CTD/M5- 1 Ton Dually getting 27 MPG's

Comment

well i decided im not gonna do that reverse gear now..but if you are still interested to do it you self estimating the tranny weighs prolly round 100 lbs give or take with the bellhousing. shipping was 48 dollars so say 150 if you are interested still without it being fixed...it has 120,xxx miles on it and shifts good like i said only problem is reverse but if you fixed that then you can get well more than you pay...i will deal on it if you want...

Comment

ok i am looking at buying a whole parts car but i am definatley considering this if the deal falls througnt so if nobody wants it hold onto it and dont throw it out cause i will buy it if no one else does ok

76 Camaro Rally Sport-355/TH350- Soon to be LT1/TH350 with a little laughing gas to wake it up...;)
        89 Ram D350 CTD/M5- 1 Ton Dually getting 27 MPG's

Comment

sounds good

Comment

hey man you ever find out what you would liek to do?

Comment

hey black95maro....hows that tranny workin out for ya?
              Ben<br /><br />1995 White/Black 3.4L<br />As far away from stock as possible<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=288292\" target=\"_blank\">My Site!!!</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.redlinevsix.com\" target=\"_blank\">RedLineV6</a><br />Rebuild and 3.4 T70 Turbo is complete<br />Details to come....

Comment

works perfect shifts smooth and everything and now i can reverse lol...thanks again for it....

Comment

the reverse gear thing is not just one gear but i can fix it for u i just rebuilt mine and it runs amazing and shifts like a new car
                  cant wait till my lt1 and nitrous.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X