Turbo parts and 3.4 parts and 3.8 parts ... big mess in the garage - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turbo parts and 3.4 parts and 3.8 parts ... big mess in the garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Turbo parts and 3.4 parts and 3.8 parts ... big mess in the garage

Originally posted by red00camaro
    i feel like such an idiot. the air dam isnt what i thought it was. thanks for taking the time to take the pics though. it looks to be in really good shape for whoever wants to buy it.
    No worries... I'm jealous that you live in Honolulu though... I stayed in punalu'u this summer and now my g/f is trying to make me move over there when I graduate. Not so sure the island is big enough for my driving habbits though.

Comment

make sure if you do swing out this way to check out hifba.com or hawaiian islands f body association. trust me... the island has more than enough road good buncha guys there and lots of good resources. i post up as silver96camaro there cause that's what i had when i registered.

Comment

Sold the wiring harness and throttle body from the 3.4

Also ninety4three4 your package is still waiting, did you try to send paypal yet?

Comment

pics of the intercooler please unrealfan@comcast.net and does it come with any pipes/clamps?

Comment

how many miles on the FMU? got pics? tektattoo@hotmail.com does it have the AN fittings or tube type?

Comment

Ill take the tranny also looking for black dash cover and console líd for a 94

Comment

Less than 3000. I switched from the FMU very shortly after installing my turbo kit because I got a good deal on some injectors. I can take pics tomorrow. It has tube type fittings.

Comment

are the heater hoses for the 3.8 in good shape, also are the clips for the heater hose in good shape, if they are i'll take them

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X