94 v6 firebird.runs part car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94 v6 firebird.runs part car

need to get out of my driveway.. is a 94 firebird 3.4 engine runs great tranny shifts great.. all parts still on car...only difference is i swapped the hood and rear bumper due to being rear ended in my other car...its black... i paid 1000 for the car origionally for parts but never took anything off except like i said the bumper and hood. but comes with.. bumber in good shape jut has about an 8 inch crack... can be registered to drive but long process.. the car was abandoned and was given a junk title so it could be towed but actually wasnt ever totaled or junk.. better off for parts... 700 or b/o and all offers will be considered.. it has to go.. car is located in freehold nj 07728..would like to sell whole.. anyone willing 500 cash?

Re: 94 v6 firebird.runs part car

also email me at streetracerx3kgt@aol.com for pictures..please car must go asap.. house insurance company is trying to cancel policy due to i had to many cars unregistered in my driveway... its ttops too..auto..

Comment

its cheap anyone?

Comment

youve got mail

76 Camaro Rally Sport-355/TH350- Soon to be LT1/TH350 with a little laughing gas to wake it up...;)
        89 Ram D350 CTD/M5- 1 Ton Dually getting 27 MPG's

Comment

by the way for anyone wondering or not firmiliar.. if you were to buy this for 500 you could well make your money back parting everything else

Comment

Too Bad your not in Cincinnati :(

Comment

pics to riddlebox221@hotmail.com
              <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Would the front air dam fit a 96 Z28? If you still have it consider it sold. (not the car just the air dam)

Comment

never heard anymore from you if car is sold will new owner sell headlights?

Comment

well have an offer and waiting to set something up hopefully it will go through.. if not is anyone interested still?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                      Little work today
                      by ssms5411
                      Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                      2 weeks ago
                    • LETZRIDE
                      Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                      by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                      Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                      By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                      Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                      02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X