Nitrous, 4.10's/eaton locker. soon cam and more. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nitrous, 4.10's/eaton locker. soon cam and more.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nitrous, 4.10's/eaton locker. soon cam and more.

Originally Posted by factoryfreak v6 firebird
    well i dont want to but im going to have to. i am selling my ls1/v6 zex wet nitrous kit and nos purge kit. also used but very good condition 4.10 gears with a eaton LOCKER not posi. would like to keep this but need money to save up for a turbo kit. pics are here..

http://www.putfile.com/dmfp/images/74547

$300 plus shipping gt2 cam, pushrods, springs, timing chain. the cam has 3 scratches but was approved by abott himself to be working fine. sound clip of this cam is here ... http://www.zzperformance.com/grand_p...=123&catid=104 <- go to that webstie and click on the sound clip for the gt2 cam!

$275 plus shipping. used but good condition zex wet nitrous/nos purge and jets. everything put together. bought it new about 6 months ago for $650 plus $125 for the purge. SOLD!!!!

$275 shipped used but very good condition 4.10 gears, with a eaton locker, and extra pair of shims.

. pm me or im me at dmfp239 or email me at
    5pointslow@earthlink.net if ur interested. Thank you
    Last edited by factoryfreak v6 firebird; 02-17-2007, 12:36 PM.

Re: Nitrous, 4.10's/eaton locker. soon cam and more.

need to sell. make me a offer. asap!!!!!

Comment

come' on everyone must want any of these. just make me a offer very badly need the money. so just give me a offer. i might take it.

Comment

Lowered Prices!!!

Comment

need this stuff gone so i lowered both to $275.. some one has to take this soon!

Comment

Im interested in the 4.10 gear and jut the gear not the diff. Ill give ya 50 plus shippign for them. Let me knwo how much mileage are on them. Let me know man.
            01\'Y87 Firebird:Gt1 cam,Vig.3000 stall
            AR stage 3 heads/intakes to be installed
            www.cardomain.com/id/firehawknwv
            www.vaperz.com
            PEWTER MAFIA/ Kristen's "PEWTER MAFIA KING"

Comment

Is everything included to intall this kit? How well did it work for you? If you combine the kit and the purge for a decent price (i.e. > 300 shipped) I might consider it. Let me know. *Dibs*
              Last edited by Evil Red Demon; 02-16-2007, 01:16 PM.

1997 30th Anniversary Camaro.
              SLP CAI, Dynomax, PCM tune, SS Hood, Clear Corners, T-Tops, Sony Xplod

TEAM RED

Comment

the gears would be $75 shipped because there pretty new. only 2500 miles on them. Thank You

also i could do $300 shipped for the nitrous/purge all together . everything u need to install is there.. will give u pics of my car with the kit on. and guide u through the instalation process. it is very easy.if u would like. Thank You
                Last edited by factoryfreak v6 firebird; 02-16-2007, 05:32 AM.

Comment

yes, please email me some really good pics of everything, the tank, and under the hood set up so I can take a good look at it. Thanks

joshcox@imap.cc

also, did you ever spray it? How well did it work for you?

TEAM RED

Comment

Ok consider the gears mine. Give me your paypal and Ill snatch them up. Thanx man.
                    01\'Y87 Firebird:Gt1 cam,Vig.3000 stall
                    AR stage 3 heads/intakes to be installed
                    www.cardomain.com/id/firehawknwv
                    www.vaperz.com
                    PEWTER MAFIA/ Kristen's "PEWTER MAFIA KING"

Comment

paypal is 5pointslow@earthlink.net and i am going to take pics right now so i update u in a few with more pics of the nitrous.

Comment

i have sprayed it. and worked very well i beat lt1 camaros, new 350z, 05s2000 with the current mods i have.. i know a 75 shot does close to a less than 1 sec of ur 1/4 mile time. only thing i would suggest u get is another purge button thats all everything works very well!

Comment

a couple of nitrous pics are here... http://www.putfile.com/dmfp/images/

Comment

Ok here is the deal, I would really like buy that kit from you, the only thing is I am a little strapped for cash right now since I am getting ready to move to D.C. for 3 months, would you consider going any lower on it. I will buy it if you could go any lower for the entire set up? Let me know

TEAM RED

Comment

how much lower are we talkin about here j/w. 275 shipped? not tryin to sound mean. i mean i could do payments if need be just would like atleast $150-$175 upfront though.. i will send everything but the zex nitrous management unit and will send that once the rest of the money is sent. that is if u wanna do that. the bottle,lines,purge, and jets would be sent. im sure we can work something out.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X