1996 Firebird for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 Firebird for Sale

Hi, I have a 1996 pontiac firebird for sale. It has some performance mods done to it. It has MSD 8.5 SuperCOnduter Plug Wires, Magnaflow Muffler and 3" polished tips, Good Tires, Cahmpion Race Spark Plugs, and new ignition coils. It has 186,500 miles on it. It shake when it is running and it feels like it is missing out pretty bad. It may need new plugs or wires. Still drivable just annoying when it shakes, lol. I am only asking $2000 for it. It is a 5-speed also and has t-tops and is red with graphite interior. Let me know. Thnaks

Re: 1996 Firebird for Sale

Originally posted by Fast_96_F-body
    Hi, I have a 1996 pontiac firebird for sale. It has some performance mods done to it. It has MSD 8.5 SuperCOnduter Plug Wires, Magnaflow Muffler and 3" polished tips, Good Tires, Cahmpion Race Spark Plugs, and new ignition coils. It has 186,500 miles on it. It shake when it is running and it feels like it is missing out pretty bad. It may need new plugs or wires. Still drivable just annoying when it shakes, lol. I am only asking $2000 for it. It is a 5-speed also and has t-tops and is red with graphite interior. Let me know. Thnaks
    Can you give us a clue on your location my friend?

That might help if anyone is interested and they are close enough to you to make it worth it to them.

Just a suggestion, you do not have to let them know where you live if you do not want them to.

:cool:
    <a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/red69falcon/\" target=\"_blank\">1969 Falcon</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/album/81706526iUXWli\" target=\"_blank\">1972 Harley & Misc. Project Pics</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.geoci

Comment

I am located in southern Indiana in Perry COunty. If intrested please let me know. Thanks

Comment

How long of a trip do you believe it would make? Willing to deliver?

Comment

Originally posted by Fast_96_F-body
          Hey, I`ll have the money this Friday. i talked to you before about trading my Trans Am. Well, I got some money coming to me now and I`d like to buy yours if you still got it. call me 765-714-4456 Nic

Comment

hey man, do you still have the Firebird? i got a new cell phone since if you`ve tried to call me and I lost your number too.
            I still want the Firebird if you still have it.

Comment

hey guys im located in lafayette indiana also.im looking to trade my 1994 camaro for something different. if ya guys got any trades let me know! car runs drives and looks great drive anywhere! origionally florida car! call me at 765-430-2944:eek:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X