ZR1 wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZR1 wheels

I'm gonna post these wheels to see if anyone is interested. They were run on my Camaro for one summer. They are 17" by 9.5" Polished Alum. ZR1 wheels with 275/40/17s on them. They have no curb rash or scuffs. Can get pics very soon. Asking $670 or make a reasonable offer, local pickup (Dayton, OH) or meet up if reasonable.
    Last edited by Savorybacon; 02-13-2007, 04:10 AM.

Re: ZR1 wheels

tires included? might be interested after i get a job if youre not in a hurry to sell.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

Yes sir, I'm in no hurry at all.

Comment

black centers or chrome???

Comment

chrome, I will try to get pics asap wheels are in storage for winter as of right now. The tires have 75% tread left.

Comment

are you willing to accept payments for the wheels. I have a job but not the money right now. Would you be willing to make a deal and how much do you want for them?

Comment

I just re read the first post and saw that you want 700. I would like to see pics first before I make a desicion. And still want to know if you will accept payments.

Comment

I will only do local on these or within 50 or so miles. I will deliver them, as for payments I'm sorry to say I cannot do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Savorybacon
                  I will only do local on these or within 50 or so miles. I will deliver them, as for payments I'm sorry to say I cannot do so.
                  No prob just wanted to know thanks for responding.

Comment

trade for stockers? lol...
                    damn i hate being broke
                    2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                    2006 S60- Sold
                    2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

I wish I could help you out with that lol, however, I only have the truck now. Someone buy these they are still for sale, make some reasonable offers.

Comment

post pics?
                        Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

I can email pics of them when on car, as of right now in storage, if someone is somewhat serious I will go take any pics of them they want.

Comment

Originally posted by Savorybacon
                            I can email pics of them when on car, as of right now in storage, if someone is somewhat serious I will go take any pics of them they want.
                            I'd like to see a close up pic and a pic of them on the tires and vehicle... might be interested if I truly like them. I'm in KY so i can make a trip to get them.
                            Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

I'll get the pics to you, my cam is only 3.1 mp, I will see if I can borrow a friends that is much better.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X