cheap "smooth bellows" anyone interested? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cheap "smooth bellows" anyone interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap "smooth bellows" anyone interested?

hey guys I might be able to make a few steel smooth bellows made from a 4" pipe. I have seen another guy have one and have no issues and nothing but increases from it. It was made by Art Hansen, not sure if many of you guys knew Art Hansen but the dude knew is stuff had a nice nitroused, cammed, and tuned firebird.

I was aiming to sell them for $15 shipped.

any interest? before I start putting some effort towards this.

Regardless making one for my car.

Re: cheap "smooth bellows" anyone interested?

I may be interested. But, I want to see some pics and all first. I need more than just your internet word that they work.
    ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
    A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Originally posted by RadRacer
      I may be interested. But, I want to see some pics and all first. I need more than just your internet word that they work.
      of course...

basically plan is woudl use stock rubber grommets, and just be a 4 in. piece of steel tube. connect from lid to TB, would like only work for straight throttle body 3.8Ls.

Comment

im in, send pics when you get em to itspaulwallbaby@sbcglobal.net
        2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

Im interested! Id like to see pics of the product hen you get one done, Thanx!

firehawknwv@adelphia.net
          or
          post the pics here.
          01\'Y87 Firebird:Gt1 cam,Vig.3000 stall
          AR stage 3 heads/intakes to be installed
          www.cardomain.com/id/firehawknwv
          www.vaperz.com
          PEWTER MAFIA/ Kristen's "PEWTER MAFIA KING"

Comment

send me some pics of it if you can... i'm interested! disruptore4@yahoo.com

thanks!

Comment

Wouldn't you need some flex from the air box to the TB? Might be interested. pics plz.
              Check out my cardomain site!<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/99pewterv6\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a>

Comment

Re: cheap &quot;smooth bellows&quot; anyone interested?

or just get a piece of pcv pipe from lowes for 4 bucks and paint it black. Or just go to a local exhaust shop and grab a piece of scrap pipe for a couple bucks.
                http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Originally posted by 97rs4life
                  or just get a piece of pcv pipe from lowes for 4 bucks and paint it black. Or just go to a local exhaust shop and grab a piece of scrap pipe for a couple bucks.
                  i've heard on tech thats a good way to crack your lid
                  1997 Camaro LS1 RS
                  1994 Camaro - Sold
                  1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Rs
                    i've heard on tech thats a good way to crack your lid
                    how? it is no different than any other smooth bellows. the piping doesn't tough the lid, it goes into the rubber pieces so I don't see how that affects a lid. A lot of people make their own out of pvc pipe and I have never heard of a cracked lid from it
                    http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

yeah, got my 3" PVC pipe from Home Depot, three hose clamps, and a PVC coupling... the angle of the rubber coming off of the airbox was too great pointing down, and there was too much stress on the rubber coupling. i must have gone wrong somewhere. didn't like it, so i only kept it for 2 days before switching back to the stock setup. but there was a very very small increase in horsepower, and sounded more ballsy. :tup: i'll try again, but im back at school now, so it'll only be on the weekends that i can work on it.

BTW, im interested in one of those smooth bellows. pics? here? email? disruptore4@yahoo.com

thanks!

Comment

Im interrested, send pics to matt3989@comcast.net
                        K&N air filter, Whisper air lid, magnaflow LT1 cat back, and magnaflow high flow cat, pacesetter headers, silverstars<br /><br />more to come soon<br />but for now im out of money

Comment

Interested as well, pics and info at redrocketbird@yahoo.com
                          \'99 3.8 Firebird<br />Red, T-Tops, Chrome Dante 17\'s, Cold Air Intake, Free Ram Air, K&N Filter, Flowmaster Duels, Performance Plugs/Wires, CATless, Smoothed out Lid<br /><br />Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint...<i>Firebird Power!!</i>

Comment

id be in but angled TB's FTL. definatly post up pics though. hows the car running by the way? not racing it anymore?
                            1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X