Fs: Bfg Drag Radials On Salad Shooters - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fs: Bfg Drag Radials On Salad Shooters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs: Bfg Drag Radials On Salad Shooters

Just as the title says...There the 255/50/16's, have maybe two runs on them. My girl bought them for me after the swap to an LS1 from my 3.4 and I busted the rear end first trip to the track and haven't used them again. I'm not even sure what there worth anymore but I won't sell them without the rims and if you don't want the rims your pretty much getting them free. Let's say 200 shipped anywhere in the states except hawaii.
    Xnenon headlight conversion<br />k&n cold air induction<br />85 shot of nitrous (NOS)<br />255 lph walbro fuel pump<br />80 series flowmaster<br />z rated 255/50\'s<br />misc. auto meter tach and a-pillar

Re: Fs: Bfg Drag Radials On Salad Shooters

can you post up pics I will most likely buy them once I see the pics so consider them pretty much sold.
    Last edited by Fred; 02-20-2009, 04:42 PM.
    <a href=\"http://www.fbodyelpaso.org\" target=\"_blank\">www.fbodyelpaso.org</a> A4 stock 3.42 and LSD not Y87,SLP cold air induction, whisper lid, k&n filter, flowmaster 80 series, hypertech, 160 powerstat thermostat, t/a front bumper, functional nostrils, pacesetter headers best et: 15.9 at about 4800ft

Comment

Re: Fs: Bfg Drag Radials On Salad Shooters

Sorry about the wait on the response...I'll try desperately to take pictures tommorrow and get them sent out to you.
      Xnenon headlight conversion<br />k&n cold air induction<br />85 shot of nitrous (NOS)<br />255 lph walbro fuel pump<br />80 series flowmaster<br />z rated 255/50\'s<br />misc. auto meter tach and a-pillar

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X