FS:97 Camaro 3800 engine and auto trans - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS:97 Camaro 3800 engine and auto trans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS:97 Camaro 3800 engine and auto trans

I have a 97 camaro 3800 engine and 4L60E trans I need to sell. It has roughly 80K miles on it and in excellent running condition. There is a minor oil leak but none of the gaskets have been replaced and is more than likely valve cover and intake gaskets. I used this setup in my 86 cutlass to get things ready for my L67 supercharged engine swap and dont have room for this to set around. I dont have means to ship this so it must be a pickup item. I am looking to get $500 for the combo, there will be no accessories on the front of the engine but will include complete intake and bolted to trans, no wiring or pcm. I post on Clubgp a lot and my name is Trannyman95 if you want to verify that I have been in the community for a while and not out to do anyone wrong, I dont spend much time at all on here and have low post numbers or feedback. I would like to move this fast so please shoot me a message or email if interested! Paypal preferred but also accept cash on pickup.

Re: FS:97 Camaro 3800 engine and auto trans

Where are you located?
    sigpic
    1997 Camaro RS A4
    2006 Chevy Colorado
    2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

Re: FS:97 Camaro 3800 engine and auto trans

I am located in Fort Wayne, IN zip 46818

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X