1995 Black Firebird For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 Black Firebird For Sale

1995 Pontiac Firebird. T-Top, All Black, Good Condition. $5,500.
    17" Aluminum Alloy Wheels.
    Aftermarket Stereo Head Unit, with Detachable Face.
    All Ready For Subs, and Additional Speakers. Existing Sound System is Very Good.
    Neon Ready, with Interior Toggle Switch Already Installed (Can Also Be Used For Whatever You Want To Wire To It, If You Don't Want Neons That Is).
    3.4L V-6 With 136,000 Miles. Stock Set-up.
    Automatic Transmission.
    Has Been a Very Good Car, Very Hesitant To Sell It, But I'm Sure Whomever Acquires It Will Definitely Enjoy It.
    If Interested, or Want More Information, Feel Free To Let Me Know.
    Price Negotiable.

Last edited by TheBirdyOfPrey; 09-25-2006, 07:55 PM.

Re: 1995 Black Firebird For Sale

First off, thanks for the advice, I appreciate that. It's cool in regards to the neons though, I haven't had anything wired up to the interior toggle switch in a while, but the ability remains to wire anything to it you might want to. Thanks for givin me a feel on the type of folks on here too ;-)

I will be providing better pictures tomorrow.

I should also mention that the entire front fascia is relatively new, as well as the paint job. The car was driven fairly often early on, but for the past couple years it's been garaged. New window motors have also been installed. The engine has never needed any maintenance, other than the usual fluid changes. There has never been any mechanical issues with the car. The sound system is already programmed and and arranged for subs, but those were removed a while back to allow for lighter weight (I don't have them, if I did, I would include them). The car has been up-to-date on all inspections, and has always passed both safety and emissions, as well as general inspections.

Anyone interested though, please make sure to note that the Price definitely is negotiable. The most important thing to me is that this car falls into the hands of someone who will appreciate it.

Yeah CamaroOn19s, it's not easy selling a car. Between it keeping me busy, I have to face people calling wanting to come by, I get up waiting, and they arrive hours late, and everything else going on, it's pretty tough. Best of Luck to you :tup:
    Lemme know how things go with your car.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X