neons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neons

I'm selling 4 brand new in original packaging 8" eurolite red neons. I was going to put these in my camaro but my front tube on my underbody kit cracked so I'm gonna put the 2 36" tubes from the underbody kit inside my car and that should be plenty of lighting for me. They come with double sided tape and screws to mount where ever you want.

$11 shipped for 1
    $20 shipped for 2
    $35 shipped for all 4

Re: neons

Do these need to be hardwired or are the cigg lighter? Also, if they need to be wired do you have switches and relays included?

Comment

They come with cigg lighter plug ins. I think (I still have to talk to the guy) I already have 2 sold so I only have 2 left.

Comment

all 4 red ones still for sale

I also have some new 8" green neons same as the red only green. I have 4 red ones in my Camaro and they really light up the inside!

obo

Comment

Originally posted by camaromalley
          all 4 red ones still for sale

I also have some new 8" green neons same as the red only green. I have 4 red ones in my Camaro and they really light up the inside!

obo

Let me see if I have any spare $$. I'd want the read ones if I do, probably only 2 of 'em, but I may go ahead and take all 4 if I have the $$. Would it be hard to wire these to come on when the doors open/turn on the interior lights?
          ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
          A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

it shouldnt be hard to wire.. just tap into the dome lights wire..
            1999 Black Pontiac Firebird <br />2 Rockford Fosgate P312D4 subs <br />Hifonics Brutus 1205d amp<br />Clear Sidemarkers<br />18\" Arelli Jovan Chrome Wheels

Comment

Originally posted by bret_xi
              it shouldnt be hard to wire.. just tap into the dome lights wire..
              Why would you want them to turn on when your door is open only?:naughty:

Comment

Originally posted by Crispy
                Why would you want them to turn on when your door is open only?:naughty:
                Just thought it'd be a kewl little add-on. My interior is red/black, so I thought I'd stick these under the seats and have them come on when I open the door.
                ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
                A few things

Comment

Originally posted by RadRacer
                  Let me see if I have any spare $$. I'd want the read ones if I do, probably only 2 of 'em, but I may go ahead and take all 4 if I have the $$. Would it be hard to wire these to come on when the doors open/turn on the interior lights?

My buddy got 6 red 8" neons the same ones I'm selling and was going to hook them up the same way in his Jeep, but I don't know if he hooked them up yet.

Trades also accepted
                  Last edited by camaromalley; 09-21-2006, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RadRacer
                    Just thought it'd be a kewl little add-on. My interior is red/black, so I thought I'd stick these under the seats and have them come on when I open the door.
                    I was just bustin balls, its a pretty trick idea. Personally I'd liek to have em on all the time. Have you considered buyin a colored dome light bulb?

Comment

prices lowered

1 for $9
                      2 for $18
                      4 for $32

Comment

I sold all the green neons.

I just got some 12" led orange lights. They come with 5 modes (steady, flashing, running, scanning back and forth, and zoom in and out.

The orange ones I'll sell 1 for $12, and 2 for $22. I have a total of 10 orange ones.

I still have four red ones for sale to. All prices include shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by camaromalley
                          I sold all the green neons.

I just got some 12" led orange lights. They come with 5 modes (steady, flashing, running, scanning back and forth, and zoom in and out.

The orange ones I'll sell 1 for $12, and 2 for $22. I have a total of 10 orange ones.

I still have four red ones for sale to. All prices include shipping.
                          Do the red ones have the different modes too?
                          ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
                          A few things

Comment

no they don't

Comment

All four red neons are sold.

I only have 10 orange 12" leds for sale. Make offers. I need to get rid of these!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X