96 Camaro Rs 3.8L/really nice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 96 Camaro Rs 3.8L/really nice

I am sellling a 1996 Camaro Rs I AM ASKING 5,000 FIRM OR TRADE FOR STREET BIKE. its a 3.8L v6 automatic with 104,000 miles on it with about 205hp it runs smooth and its pretty fast for being stock. dont have any mods done 2 the engine except cold air intake. Ok well lets start off by telling u the basics the car is Black with black leather interior, its got power driver seat,power windows&door locks, power mirrors, & t-tops. Okay now 4 the excessories i have a new paint job on it with a 2 year warranty, 19inch rims wrapped in bf goodrich scorcher tires with about 75% tread on the tires, pioneer mp3 cd player with 2 pioneer premier 12inch subwoofers n a custom box that fits perfect, powered by a 600watt mtx amp, reverse glow gages white by day with option 2 change from green 2 blue, new headlight kit where u just exchange bulbs not the whole light, clear headlight covers, clear turn signals, clear rear corner lights, carbon fiber altezza tail lights, and to top it off an alarm system with keyless entry & remote start.

THE ONLY PROMPLEMS WITH IT IS THE NEW PAINT JOB WAS ACUTUALLY A LITTLE DAMAGED DO 2 MY BRO BACKING OUT OF THE DRIVE WAY AND NOT SEEING IT AND THERE IS A DENT AND SCRATCH AS SEEN IN THE PIC BUT A CHEAP FIX, OK & DASH PIECE IS CRACKED DUE TO FLORIDAS HEAT ITS ONLY LIKE A 20$ PIECE IT SNAPS RIGHT IN, THE DRIVER SEATS LEATHER IS A LITTLE CRACKED, THE PASSENGER SIDE WINDOW SWITCH WAS BROKE SO I REMOVED IT,& THE A/C BLOWS HARD BUT ABOUT A MONTH AGO IT STOPPED BLOWING COLD PROBABLY A SMALL LEAK IN THE COMPRESSOR EASY FIX. BUT OTHER THAN THAT ITS A GREAT CAR RUNS SMOOTH AND STRONG WHO EVER GETS IT WILL BE HAPPY.

I HAVE MORE PICS JUST LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GET THEM 2 U.
    MY EMAIL IS CamaroOn19s@yahoo.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by CamaroOn19s; 09-30-2006, 05:27 PM.

Re: 96 Camaro Rs 3.8L/really nice

i can offer you 4,000
    Last edited by dmw319; 09-17-2006, 03:25 PM.
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

The car is worth 5,800 dont post unless your interested
      Last edited by CamaroOn19s; 09-18-2006, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Nah Man With All My Options Private Party Is 5,120 For Good Condition And 5,500 For Excellent Condition But With My Extras I Dont Think 5,700 Obo Is A Bad Deal And Those 19inch Rims Are 1400 Dollar Rims & The Tires Are 215$ A Piece

Comment

Well Whatever But Just To Let U Know It Has 200 Hp Stock

Comment

Whatever Man Im Just Trying To Sell My Car Not Argue. But Thanks For Ur Replies
            Last edited by CamaroOn19s; 09-17-2006, 10:49 PM.

Comment

The cars book value is over 5k in good condition and the car has over 1500 dollars in extras. If someone wants to pay book value the rims and stereo could come off. The price is fair dont post in my thread anymore unless your interested in buying.

Comment

yea why dont u find someone elses thread to post in, cant u read it says post if ur interested.

Comment

yes but ur gettin angry at posts that are anything under $5k

and ur price does say "or best offer"

Comment

nah buddy its just thats a low offer i dont want to go under 5k, only way i would is if i took the rims and system off then i would go under 5k

Comment

thanks for your suggestions but it will sell once someone drives it and feels how smooth and strong it runs. and it says obo but im not goin under 5k so say what u want.

Comment

& Just To Let All Of U Know That It Is A Florida Car And The Kbb Value Is More Here In The South Than Up North So Thanks For Ur Replies But Do Some Research Before Yall's Next 1. Thanks

Comment

Stop!!! One More Thing And I Will Make Sure Someone Gets Banned!!!
                          Last edited by Mogobs30th; 09-19-2006, 07:43 PM.
                          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Sorry Man But Everyone Is Dissin My Car And Its A Great Car And I Thought This Was And Fbody Site Wheres The Love

Comment

Originally posted by CamaroOn19s
                              Sorry Man But Everyone Is Dissin My Car And Its A Great Car And I Thought This Was And Fbody Site Wheres The Love
                              Heh man I wasn't trying to be offensive at all, just pointing out that cars sell for serious differences depending exactly on where you are and how bad someone wants it.

Originally posted by CamaroOn19s
                              I think what he meant, was he didn't want to see any more bashing/smashing back and forth like children about price and whats it may/may not be worth.

Either way looks like a sharp car. Sleek looking
                              1995 Camaro 3.4 A4<br /><br />CAI,IAT Relocate

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X