1996 Camaro 3.8 5spd Y87 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 Camaro 3.8 5spd Y87 for sale

This is a 1996 Chevy Camaro V6 3.8L 5 speed with the Y87 package. The car is in great condition reaching about 100k hwy miles, but needs to go because I need money for school and I don't drive it in winter and I can't afford storage this year.

It is all power options, the y87 package, and t-tops

The vehicle has a few things done to it. It has a 4.10 gear ratio, a new sport tuned PCM to support the gears (also comes with original if you ever put the original gears back in), its lowered, Audiobahn speakers powered by JVC MP3/USB stick head unit, and also has a BRAND NEW magnaflow exhaust.

The deal with the exhaust is that its not on yet.... right now it just has a straight pipe because I took the muffler off. I am planning on installing the magnaflow before i sell it... but if you want to put our own exhaust on it ill keep the magnaflow and take 400 bucks off the final price.

I'm looking for $5300 OBO

For more pictures - you can check out my car domain website http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2376313 and for questions you can just send them on here because I check it often.

Last edited by CamaroSpeedRacer; 09-16-2006, 01:38 PM.

Re: 1996 Camaro 3.8 5spd Y87 for sale

hey nice car buddy im tryin to sell my 96 rs for same reason need $ 4 school but good luck man. check mine out.

Comment

Re: 1996 Camaro 3.8 5spd Y87 for sale

4800 OBO w/o the magnaflow? anybody even interested in the car? lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X