FS: Wheels And Tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Wheels And Tires

Okay First I'm located in Detroit, MI and would highly prefer local pickup.

Set 1: 16" Chrome 5 star wheels on Eagle gt tires in overall good condition with one wheel suffering from chrome peeling near the lip of the wheel. missing 3 out of 4 center caps and showing slight signs of surface rust. asking $325 OBO

Set 2: Stock 16" swirlies, Two of them are on good tires the other two are on flat tires. I am told that one of the rims is cracked but I personally cannot visably see it. The wheels are in an ok condition with only one wheel showing any sign of chipping or rash. asking $200 OBO

Also I have a Full size wheel/tire that I was using as my spare but can't cary any more bc of my new 15'' sub in the trunk. Asking $75 OBO

I am looking for a quick sale and pics are posted below. John at 313-231-2017 or Foots6974@sbcglobal.net
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Foots6974; 09-13-2006, 04:39 PM.

Re: FS: Wheels And Tires

Price Drop I need these sold Fast and am willing to ship. Also if paying by pp buyer should add 3%.

Set 1: $225 obo
    Set 2: $115 obo
    16" spare: $65 OBO

Comment

Re: FS: Wheels And Tires

I'm in desperate need of money You can have the Stock swirlies and the full size spare tire for $100 local pickup. Help me out!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X