Subwoofer System System for camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subwoofer System System for camaro

Hey all I have a subwoofer system that I took out of my camaro before trade-in. Its 2 Sony 12 inch p5's in a custom box (I bought the box not built it) designed to perfectly drop in the back of the camaro. And those are hooked up to 2 Boss chrome ripper amps RIP-595. I have most of the wiring except the zero gauge that ran to the battery. I paid about 600 for all of this stuff when I bought it but Im taking offers so let me know. I have some pics if you are interested.

E-mail me a langjr15@uwgb.edu

Thanks - jon

Re: Subwoofer System System for camaro

I didnt mean I wanted like 600 bucks for it. Any offers at all?

Comment

pics to riddlebox221@hotmail.com plz
      <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

send pics to bballa7962@aol.com, thanks

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
          Hello everyone!
          by Andy H
          Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
          4 weeks ago
        • 3.4 slow to go
          hey there strangers!
          by 3.4 slow to go
          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
          4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X