FS:AVS black out Covers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS:AVS black out Covers!

I'm asking $35 shipped for them. They are used but in nice shape. Will put new velcro on them because the stuff on them is getting dirty. Will email pics if neccesary~Cole~
    2000 Grand Prix GTP- Bronzemist Metallic: K&N Fenderwell Intake,3.4\" Thrasher Pulley, v1.0 DHP PCM, 3\" Mandrel Bent DP,Ubend Delete,Dynomax SuperTurbos, 180* Thermostat.<br />Soon to come: ZZP SSIntercooler or N20 or both:)

Re: FS:AVS black out Covers!

can i see pics please RGrover00@cox.net
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/808840\" target=\"_blank\">My 1996 V6 T-Top Camaro</a>

Comment

Pics to aaron_minier@msn.com

Comment

headlights or tailights?
        ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
        A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

i think theyre tails

87 Firebird RIP
          96 Camaro RS RIP
          94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
          02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

yeah they are tail's, sorry for not specifying. I still have them. I've sent pics to those interested but have not heard since then. ~Cole~
            2000 Grand Prix GTP- Bronzemist Metallic: K&N Fenderwell Intake,3.4\" Thrasher Pulley, v1.0 DHP PCM, 3\" Mandrel Bent DP,Ubend Delete,Dynomax SuperTurbos, 180* Thermostat.<br />Soon to come: ZZP SSIntercooler or N20 or both:)

Comment

Still have them. The only reason i want to get rid of them is because they are illegal here and if i have a few i don't want to get pulled over for that~Cole~

Comment

Again they are still here and taking up backseat space. would like to move them. Will do $30 shipped and that's the bottom price~Cole~
                they are for sale on MNFbody.com and LS1tech so they may go to somebody there but i will keep checking here.

Comment

pics to d_katschor22@yahoo.com please
                  Black 1998 Camaro<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2300862\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2300862</a>

Comment

Sold pending payment~Cole~

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X