Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1994 camaro 3.4L 5spd $3,100 obo!!

$3,100 obo

Hey, im selling my 1994 Camaro to get a 1997 Cadillac Deville. Its got a strong 3.4L V6 with only 90,500 miles hooked up to a 5spd manual tranny. In 5'th, it runs about 2,000 rpm @ 60mph. A very good highway car. It gets exceptionally good gas mileage on the highway and in town. 23-24mpg (W/ a light foot) city, and 27-28mpg highway. I bought the car when i was 16 and have put about 7,000 miles on it in about a year. Its had regular oil changes all its life. I still have almost all receipts for tune ups and oil changes from the previous owner.

The clutch is really strong and has a ton of life left on it. I did not learn how to drive stick w/ this car, so dont worrie about that. I replaced the thermostat about 3,000 miles ago and thats the only thing that has gone bad on the car. I've used Fuel Injector Cleaner ever time i change my oil and just replaced the air cleaner about 100 miles ago. Tires still have lots of tred on them and track real well.

As for the bad parts on the car... The usual tear in the driver side front seat like many other Camaro's and TransAm's, Right where your butt rubs when you're getting in and out of the car. I bought the car with this rip and since then, i have been trying extreamly hard not to increase the size of the rip. I get in and out of the car carefully as to not agrivate this problem area. The only other bad area on the car is a loose dust cover somewhere. You can hear it rattle around some times when you a are at lower RPM's, but not very often. Im not even sure where it is. I have looked but the only time i can hear it is when im driving it.

This car is extreamly reliable and i have had no problems with it. It is priced to sell but i am still negotiable. I am trying to sell quickly so i can buy this Cadillac i am looking at. Thank you for your interest

$3,100 obo
    814-404-9784 (Cell)
    cjk16@scasd.org
    I live in State College, PA

Re: 1994 camaro 3.4L 5spd $3,100 obo!!

$2,800 obo MUST SELL!!

Comment

i will give u 3,300 if u let me make payments on the car

Comment

Sry man, need the cash fast! $2,800 and you can take it tomorrow!

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X