• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Ipod + accessories

30gb Ipod

White

No engravings

Will come with jack for cig lighter to use in your car, armband, and USB cable

I'm waiting on the USB cable to come in though, mine got chewed in half, I ordered one today but ship time is 7-9 business days.

It was $300 brand new + ~$50 for accessories, will sell all for $225 shipped.

I can knock off an extra $15 if you already have a USB cable and send it out now, or; ship the Ipod and then ship the cable when it comes in (you pay the extra shipping, should be about $7), or; hold the Ipod until the cable comes in and ship both. Your choice.

Shipping will be USPS. Payment will preferrably be money order, but I may do Paypal.
    Last edited by lordmatt; 08-16-2006, 06:41 PM.

Re: FS: Ipod + accessories

Nobody interested? I'll drop it to $175. That's nearly half price plus you get extras.

Comment

The wife has been hounding me to get her an iPod. Can you please send pics to me? pomarco331b@aol.com

Also, are you interested in any trades? I have a pair of red bolt-in subframe connectors and two rear Bilstein Shocks I can offer up. All are in great shape!! I have pics if you're interested.

Send pics of the iPod though...please:)
      sigpic

Comment

Pics sent.

Comment

Got the pics. She's thinking about it and I'll let you know asap if she wants it or not.

Thanks for the pics.
          sigpic

Comment

Just an FYI the new USB cable came in today, too. So it's all ready to go.

Comment

would also be interested...could i also get some pics to mwoods86@hotmail.com ?
              <b>Red 96 3.8 Liter Camaro</b><br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Flowmaster Exhaust<br />2 12\" Pioneer Subs in a custom box<br />900 Watt Rockford Fosgate<br />Kenwood Deck<br />new engine at 102k!<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/red38fbod96\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/red38fbod96</a>

Comment

Lordmatt, you MUST post a valid email address in your profile. Otherwise you will lose posting priviledges. Thank you.
                2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

My email address is in my profile... do you mean in the thread itself? That wouldn't be a problem, I'm just used to having others leave me theirs so I can check and get back to them when I have a chance to be on.

Comment

RedFBod96, pics are sent. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by lordmatt
                      My email address is in my profile... do you mean in the thread itself? That wouldn't be a problem, I'm just used to having others leave me theirs so I can check and get back to them when I have a chance to be on.

""Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.""

No, it's not. ^^ It needs to be in the public profile so that there is a valid email address. Please fix that. Thanks.
                      2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                      1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                      2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                      2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                      2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Oh I didn't realize that was a problem, I had it set to only recieve messages from administrators. It was, however, in my profile. I changed it for you. No problem. ;)

Comment

Still for sale, I haven't heard any replies back from the other two in a couple days.

Comment

Sent an email back to you letting you know that i'm not interested anymore. She wants a pink ipod.
                            sigpic

Comment

ttt Sorry to the guys I said "It's sold" to, I was swore to that if I held it for just a bit the deal would go through, "I'm getting paid this Friday" etc, the Friday after that I send out an email asking what's up, and 5 days later I get an "I'm sorry I'll send the money out tomorrow" email, a week and 3 emails later I get an "I'm getting fired so I can't buy it" email. Total time run through hoops = one month.

Looks like it's back up for sale if anyone's interested. Still $175 shipped. email me.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X