3.8L heads, valve covers, fuel rails, throttle body, oil pan... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3.8L heads, valve covers, fuel rails, throttle body, oil pan...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.8L heads, valve covers, fuel rails, throttle body, oil pan...

i am parting out my old 3.8L. there prices are negotiable because some of these pieces i don't know what to ask for them.

valve covers-i bead blasted(?) these and they look brand new
    $40 plus shipping

fuel rail- $40 shipped

throttle body-$100 shipped

oil pan-$100 shipped

heads- $100 plus shipping.

all these parts are %100 percent stock. i am trying to get some money back for my new engine.i can get pics but they are not good at all since i am taking them with a phone. i also have the rest of the block and intake if anyone is interested. again with the exeption of the valve covers all prices are a guesstime and negotiable. i prefer money order becuase i cannot recieve my password for paypal.

Re: 3.8L heads, valve covers, fuel rails, throttle body, oil pan...

what yr 3.8?

Comment

35shipped for the vavle covers ?
      www.turbov6camaro.com
      1997 3800 Series II Camaro
      4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
      7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
      11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

i'm really wanting to get atleast 40 shipped. i already bead blast them and they really look brand new. i can ship them cheap i am sure. the only reason i am selling is to get money back on the new engine.

oh and its a 96 3.8 with 90,000 miles

Comment

viper04 i did say negotiable. so give me your zip and i'll see what shipping is. thats only fair to you.

Comment

Originally posted by buellxb12s
            viper04 i did say negotiable. so give me your zip and i'll see what shipping is. thats only fair to you.
            www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

ok i will find out tomorrow how much it will cost to ship it from the shop.

Comment

well the valve covers weigh 4 pounds but the ups site won't let me calculate shipping

FedEx cheapest is $7.03.

if you will for 40 shipped they are yours.
                Last edited by buellxb12s; 08-05-2006, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by buellxb12s
                  well the valve covers weigh 4 pounds but the ups site won't let me calculate shipping

FedEx cheapest is $7.03.

if you will for 40 shipped they are yours.
                  send my paypal addy
                  www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

sorry man i can't get them to send me my password for paypal. i beleive my sn or whatever is buellblast88 and my email for it is buellblast88@msn.com if that helps you any!? we can try i guess but i have never sold anything with paypal just bought things. so i am new at that. if it doesn't work i'll take a money order. i'll give you my full info so you know i am ok. Greg (black 98 with TT2's) can vouch for me.

Comment

are you selling the ICM and coil packs?. i'll take dibs on those! hows 50 + shipping
                      96 Camaro M5. Dark metallic gree (?dont know the offical color name)<br />Home made Intake :: Headers, 3inch headers back to Flowmaster muffler :: spec stage 3 clutch Now installed, waiting for 3.42\'s and LSD next month<br /><a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/RiceEatingCamaro/?action=view&current=newcar.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a> <br /><br />Totalled Car.<br /><a href=\"http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/k/sk8er305/\" target=\"_blank\">96 CamaroRS</a>

Comment

sorry man i had to use those on my new motor. i have all the things i listed as well as intake and block with all internals

Comment

oh damn. alright. thanks for the quick reply!
                          96 Camaro M5. Dark metallic gree (?dont know the offical color name)<br />Home made Intake :: Headers, 3inch headers back to Flowmaster muffler :: spec stage 3 clutch Now installed, waiting for 3.42\'s and LSD next month<br /><a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/RiceEatingCamaro/?action=view&current=newcar.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a> <br /><br />Totalled Car.<br /><a href=\"http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/k/sk8er305/\" target=\"_blank\">96 CamaroRS</a>

Comment

might be interested in the rails, can I get a pic to make sure they are the right style? dioboy2001@yahoo.com

Comment

bump!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X