• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Monsoon Speakers

I have for sale:

- 1 sail pannel (by the rear seats) speaker
    - 1 hatch speaker

I bought these with the intention of replacing blown speakers but decided to just replace the entire monsoon system. That being said I have never tested them, they were sold to me as working speakers and I have no reason to believe otherwise, but since I replaced all wiring and can't test them so I can't garuntee anything. I do not know if they came from a camaro or firebird.

$10/each plus shipping (lets say $3 each)

pic
    pic
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/briansr\" target=\"_blank\">97 White Pontiac Firebird 3.8 A4</a><br />Mods- 2.75\" exhaust, Dynomax muffler, magnaflow cat, SLP CAI, Hypertech 160* thermo, Fan switch<br />Suspension-Kumho Ecsta 712\'s, 32mm/19mm sway bars<br /><br />Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don\'t fail us now. <br />-Elwood Blues

Re: 2 Monsoon Speakers

Camaro?
    <b>1998 Blue-Green Chameleon Firebird Formula</b><br /><b>1998 Bright Green Metallic Firebird Coupe</b><br /><br /><b>The LS1:</b><br />10.958@126.20, 1.61 60\', 96% stock<br />~Project 347. Bigger. Forged. Boosted.<br /><b>The L36:</b><br />16.246@82.88, 2.40 60\', 100% stock<br />~Whisper lid , K&N, and 180* t-stat

Comment

are either of those speakers the same size as the door panel speakers?
      2002 Red Camaro 3.8L<br />Monsoon stereo with T-Tops

Comment

are the speakers still for sale?

Comment

I'll take the sail panel speaker
          Car expresses who you are. If you have a ****ty car, you must be a ****ty person;)<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
            Little work today
            by ssms5411
            Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
            2 weeks ago
          • LETZRIDE
            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
            02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X