90 Thunderbird Supercoupe FS (5speed) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

90 Thunderbird Supercoupe FS (5speed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90 Thunderbird Supercoupe FS (5speed)

I just picked it up from a guy in my devery area(I'm a UPS driver). I'd seen it sitting there for the past while(almost 2 years) and the guy finally decided to sell it after the city sent him a letter to put new tabs on it or move it. After the clutch went out he didn't want to spend anymore money on it, he had already spent 2500 getting the headgaskets redone not long before he parked it, so when the clutch went he said he'd had enough. It's a decent car in need of a few things beside the clutch, but it's not a rusted out banged up piece of junk. I didn't want to see it rot away or let a wrecker come tow it away and give him only 50 bucks for it, it's worth more than that type of certain death. Nice car but not for me(I hate black),loaded including sunroof. needs both bumpercovers and seats need reupholstering bad. I hope to have the new clutch in it in a week or two. I'm thinking of asking 1900 or offer. Any questions please call me rather than email or posting. I'm pretty busy and a call would be much faster to reach me, only get on the computer it seems like once a week lately. H#763-783-0700 Cell#612-708-8015 Brad
    78 Lesabre Turbo Coupe w/85 GN SFI turbo induction, 200-4R OD, 3.73 posi(pictured in Sep. 99 Hot Rod Power Tour Article 87 Shelby Charger (under construction)reardrive conversion, SC3800, T-5, Independent rear. Estimated weight 2400 lbs.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X